Website Login issues Feb 7th

Just tried to place a 20 dollar bet in esoccer at -139

Bet was processing for so long i managed to get 3 screenshots of the team i was trying to bet on score the 1st, 2nd and 3rd goals of the match

Costing me money here

1 Like

Iā€™m able to get on at timesā€¦

Wowā€¦againā€¦hope itā€™s doesnā€™t last longā€¦

How about the lagging and now I canā€™t even log in after it took my money . Craziness

Still processing ā€¦ 4-0

Canā€™t access my rewards, messages, or transactions

Guys, I think bovada and moderators know we are having problemsā€¦that just my guess. Hahaha. Just have to waitā€¦nothing else you can do.

They wanted updates on issues people are having thatā€™s only reason we ar continuing to let them know what is wrong and help

I finally got in itā€™s been hours now Iā€™m afraid to deposit my money. I still can see a lot of things on the site

Shit happened to me too, an enba game was processing for forever

I canā€™t see my transaction history at allā€¦Iā€™m afraid to spend my money here!

I canā€™t make a deposit Iā€™ve tried everything they told me to try and I keep getting this

fix this shitā€¦ lines are moving cant bet anythingā€¦ works for like 2 seconds and error

Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t attempt to deposit! I canā€™t see my transaction history, my profile settingsā€¦not much at all

Man Iā€™m missing several bets at key numbers this sucksā€¦ what will be done to compensate

2 Likes

Hey Ryan, I sent you an email just now but I got super screwed over on a $50-$5 Triple Up. I got bounced out and couldnā€™t log back in well into the game and I went from 2nd Place to No Chips by the time I was able to log back in to the website. Can you please help me out?

Working for me now

1 Like

Hi @AndyFBaby, I will PM you now.

2 Likes

Hi all,

The login issues should be resolved now. If you are still having issues please let us know here.

1 Like

Was just chatting with CS and they said compensation will be given for today issue

1 Like