Website Outage, Compensation Questions

@powercat90 its been redeemed now

Hello Matty,

I also had my $30 show up and then was removed. Could you please reinstate it?

Its been redeemed for you now

I would like to know why I only received 30 in credit when tons of people below my level were getting upwards of up to $250? I also have not been receiving any sort of bonus for all my deposits this month and I would like to know why that is happening as well. I’ve messaged and emailed and not gotten a single response from anyone and it’s starting to really upset me so now I’m posting here hoping for some kind of response

@SpeedFreek The bonus was down to activity recent to the outage, which is why some players did get more than others.
With regard to your crypto rewards, they will not automatically add if you deposit with matchpay, you will therefor need to request these from us or from Customer Services. This weeks spins and points have been added for you.

Hello @Ryan_Bovada it won’t let me comment in the outage section, and it said my account is pending approval? Anyway y’all sent me an email saying you’ll credit my account for $30 due to the outage. I followed the steps and I still can’t find it

@Kharris2434 its added for you now

Thank you!

A post was split to a new topic: Wager not paid out

A post was split to a new topic: Btc deposit not in account

Is Bovada having another outage?? I can’t reach anyone

My husband on his account and myself on my account have not received our compensation since the outage. I’ve sent a couple of emails. Are we getting them?

@Babyroxy57 welcome to the forum.
Yours is in your account now, although your husband would need to contact us of Customer Services to check, as the bonus was not available on all accounts.

Hello,

I received an email saying that I was due a $30 bonus as a result of the site crash, but I still haven’t seen anything. What do I need to do to get this bonus?

Thanks

Hi @Timboslice27,

Welcome to our Community, nice that you decided to join.

Upon reviewed it shows that you never redeemed the bonus when it was issued to your account. As a courtesy the bonus was reapplied to the account.

I received an email saying that I was due a $30 bonus as a result of the site crash, but I still haven’t seen anything. What do I need to do to get this bonus? It’s not in my account or bonus’s? Please let me know. Thanks

1 Like

@SdSteve The bonus was issued to your account on the 18th December and expired on the 26th December. I have re-activated this as an exception for you, it will expire in 7 days.

I am all star level 2 and never got my bonus from the outage? I am seeing some people with lower levels having gotten $100 in a bonus. Will I still be receiving mine?

@cachusker30 the bonus was available under your rewards but wasn’t redeemed in time. I have however, added the amount for you now

It was in my account for a few days and has now been removed. What is going on guys? This is borderline ridiculous.