Week 10 Survivor Picks!

Still down to 5 Players!

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE in order to review the rules and HERE, HERE, and HERE in order to review past picks. (There will be no update post this week)

The remaining contestants are as follows:

@Brooksy11
@bushswtp69
@dr0ppinL0adz
@Jardon
@Rdogsb1

This is the entry poll for week 10 if we decide to continue, note that it will be unavailable to click for anyone but the remaining 5 players. Poll will close Thursday at 8p ET, 15 minutes before Thursday Kickoff!

Week 10 Survivor Picks!
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Washington Commanders
  • New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos

0 voters

Ok i know this is pointless but i will give you guys another chance i vote to split between the 5 of us. So what will it be Brooksy11?

I’ll say it yet again… I will reconsider in a couple weeks IF there is still 5 ppl alive. Also I’ll say again… maybe you should start working on the others that also haven’t agreed to a split. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND LET’S GET HYPED FOR YET ANOTHER NFL SUNDAY​:beers::tada:

1 Like

I think everyone else has said that they would split. I may be wrong but i can message and find out.

Good luck everyone this could be the week, i feel like it is totally possible we could all win again for the 3rd time in a row which im down for that ,it wouldn’t be so bad.,but past the half way mark in season now those picks that you made and can’t make again are going to start coming in to play sooner than u some may realize. The only game i feel totally comfortable with is whoever has the eagles as for the 49ers and chief’s idk im more positive about the chiefs but then again ,im bias because that is my pick.lol

Im surprised no one took cowboys, cardinals, or vikings?

Ya i almost took the vikings. Sorry “drop” i total thought every game played. I forgot about Monday night. I can’t believe eagles lost. So jardon and i vote to split pot its up to bush and brooksy. I wonder what the time frame is for the playthrough like how long do we have to meet the playthrough requirement. Anyways i believe 10 dollars is the highest bet your allowed to make while playing with bonus funds

haha I hope you didn’t jinx my Eagles pick. Congrats to you 4, hopefully tonight’s game doesn’t make me sweat too bad.

Probably wont sweat as much as id imagine @Jardon was sweating that 9ers game haha. nah but fr @dr0ppinL0adz u safe bro and congrats to all of ya great picks every week!!

Im sorry i thought every game had finished already my bad.

Then there was 4 left… lets go team brooksy!

2 Likes

GUH. It was fun while it lasted!

i dont remember agreeing to split…

1 Like

lol expose him