Week 11 Survivor Picks

Down to the Final 4!

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE in order to review the rules and HERE in order to review past picks. The remaining contestants are as follows:

@Brooksy11
@bushswtp69
@Jardon
@Rdogsb1

This is the entry poll for week 11, note that it will be unavailable to click for anyone but the remaining 4 players. Poll will close Thursday at 8p ET, 15 minutes before Thursday Kickoff!

Week 11 Survivor Pick
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Washington Commanders
  • New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos

0 voters

4 Likes

Ok Congrats everyone yet another week down. I’m down to keep going or im down to split between us i thought everyone one but brooksy which hasn’t voted yet had said they were willing to split,but i may have misunderstood the title “vote to Split” for Jardon saying that yes he votes to split. So before beginning of Thursdays game please state whether you do or do not vote to split between us four. Thank you.

1 Like

Rdog the grinch needs to get eliminated before it happen

2 Likes

Yes and i’m ok with that. My vote for this week is in . I do however vote to split between the 4 of us ,just in case jardon and brooksy11 decide to split before game starts Thursday afternoon.

1 Like

You’re loco

1 Like

I already apologized to jardon for the misunderstanding. He said last i heard he had not made up his mind yet. Good luck everyone if we continue.

1 Like

Let’s go Giants and Browns! Rooting for you to take it all down this weekend @Rdogsb1

2 Likes

Lol droppin i know u mad lmao

Lets go team brooksy!

1 Like

Ouchy on those giants

There was better choices than the giants imo…

1 Like

Deuces to that guy that chose Giants he thinks he’s the leader of this pool trying to make some of you to agree to split the money lmao
Congrats to those alive may the best one win

1 Like

Israel u really dont make sense i.had No.problem with r dog wanna split an he was not the only one that wanted to do it

Who cares if someone wants to split? I’d want to split if I had made it this far…,I made it to week one and lost.🫣😂

Thanks guys ,no worries i had a bad taste in my stomach on those giants but didnt want ro.take the ravens until next week if i made it. Good luck to the 3 thats in. I would still split make that playtheough littlw less

LOL I made a G off Washington beating Philly so it’s basically like we split. I’m good fam

Lol.next year my boi