Week 12 Survivor Picks!

Down to 3 players! Please read below as it’s Thanksgiving this Thursday!

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE in order to review the rules and HERE in order to review past picks. Everyone remaining took the Bills last week so they are gone as well! The remaining contestants are as follows:

@Brooksy11
@bushswtp69
@Jardon

This is the entry poll for week 12, note that it will be unavailable to click for anyone but the remaining 3 players. Poll will close Thursday at 12p ET, 30 minutes before Thursday Kickoff for Thanksgiving! This is earlier than normal so get them in!

Week 12 Survivor Pick
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Washington Commanders
  • New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos

0 voters

1 Like

I bet we all pick the same team again this week

Probly… yall have bills available and public consensus says thats what they were saved for this year. Lions won last week with Goff only getting 6.5 fantasy points lol. Go team Brooksy!

1 Like

We all picked the Bills last week. Could possibly go back to back weeks with all the three picking the same but who knows… We’ll find out Thursday!

@Jardon Bush and I have agreed to split so if you’re down to split tag the mods or Ryan and we’ll get this done. Let us know

Now at this point since we’ve basically picked the same teams. Now it would make more sense for a split instead of waiting until wk 18

2 Likes

I also agree to split. Well played everyone

1 Like

@Ryan_Bovada

2 Likes

Great season everyone! @moderators

GG Team Brooksy!

1 Like

I agree to split

1 Like

I agree to split as well…Great season!! Congrats to @Brooksy11 and @Jardon…Let build that :moneybag:bigger!!
@Ryan_Bovada and @James_Bovada

1 Like

Great!! Now whose tryna sell some of those funds? I’m tryna eat too fellas😁

1 Like

Since everyone agreed to split we’re good to end this then. We’ll likely only be sorting this out Monday though. We need to confirm everything with our leadership team who are available then.

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone. Splitting is a good choice now since week 13 will be a tough week

Congratulations to our 3 winners @bushswtp69 @Brooksy11 and @Jardon! The $1667 is now in your accounts.

Thanks to everyone this year who participated!

4 Likes

Thanks Ryan… Thanks to all the Mods and Bovada for allowing us a chance to grab a bag💰!! Congrats to @brooksy11 & @jardon Great Contest!!

3 Likes