Week 8 Survivor Picks!

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE in order to review the rules and HERE in order to review past picks. The remaining contestants are as follows:

@Broncosfan21
@Brooksy11
@bushswtp69
@dr0ppinL0adz
@Jardon
@Rdogsb1

This is the entry poll for week 8 if we decide to continue, note that it will be unavailable to click for anyone but the remaining 6 players. Poll will close Thursday at 8p ET, 15 minutes before Thursday Kickoff!

Week 8 Survivor Picks!
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Washington Commanders
  • New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos

0 voters

1 Like

Lets go Rdogsb1 !

1 Like

@Ryan_Bovada FYI I can see everyone’s votes

It seems I made the poll wrong. Hiding votes is a tiny button and I must have clicked the wrong one. The issue is that if I edit the poll it will reset which isn’t fair to those that already selected so I think I’m going to have to leave it as is. I am truly sorry everyone. Just be aware that your picks this week are visible to the other players. I’ll ensure this isn’t the case next week!

2 Likes

Thank you ryan!

1 Like

Ryan its no biggie its been alot of upsets in the nfl as of late all games are up for grabs who would of thought the panthers will.beat the buccaneers

2 Likes

Ok here we go another week fellas this is a dangerous week i see. This is one of those weeks where i wish we could pick a team u already have picked. Alot of games can go either way this week. My pick this week I got the Titans winning over the texans. Ya i just don’t see the texans winning at home or not good luck to everyone except you know who.lol. jk.,but really.Hehe Good luck everyone!!

3 Likes

Wow it made me pick buccs i had raiders

@moderators i pucked raiders not huccs

I been picked raiders wow

This will be looked into.

1 Like

Ithnk u i vote raiders not buccs

Mikey he had raiders

1 Like

Yea i dont how it chnged yhts imsane i vote raiders tho

I 100% saw his vote as LV Raiders and even wrote it down tonight before the poll closed. I know this bc I debating changing to Bucs or Eagles right before the deadline.

2 Likes

Thnk u i appreciate it it’s insane @dr0ppinL0adz

1 Like

Ryan can u fix broncos.fan pick.please before sunday

@Ryan_Bovada

The week started yesterday unfortunately, but i believe he stated his case before the cut off time

1 Like

Hi @Broncosfan21 we are going to discuss this and will get back to you on Sunday morning.

1 Like