Week 9 Survivor Picks!

Down to 5!

Everyone please review our previous posts HERE in order to review the rules and HERE as well as HERE in order to review past picks. (There will be no update post this week)

The remaining contestants are as follows:

@Brooksy11
@bushswtp69
@dr0ppinL0adz
@Jardon
@Rdogsb1

This is the entry poll for week 9 if we decide to continue, note that it will be unavailable to click for anyone but the remaining 5 players. Poll will close Thursday at 8p ET, 15 minutes before Thursday Kickoff!

Week 9 Survivor Picks!
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Washington Commanders
  • New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Chicago Bears
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Detroit Lions
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos

0 voters

1 Like

How about 5 of us have the opportunity to enhance their financial positions before the holidays. I VOTE WE SPLIT 5 WAYS. IT’S ALL AGREE,OR NON AGREE. SO LET’S NOT BE GREEDY. Congrats to everyone.

2 Likes

Agreed! Let’s split and we can keep betting 1K on the moneyline of the teams you would have picked to get the 5x rollover requirement. It’s a win-win situation for everyone @Brooksy11 @bushswtp69 @Jardon @Rdogsb1

Maybe in a few weeks. Ppl still getting eliminated each week

Yall need.to.hope.brookst get eliminated because obviously his the grinch

This reminds me.of squid game lmao

Who even are you🤣 Don’t you have something else to do?

Im matrixguy thats who i am buddy

1 Like

#GrinchHater

1 Like

Brooksy trying to take all the Christmas presents from the bottom of the tree

1 Like

Hear me out here… If you take the money now and keep betting -150 favorites on the moneyline (spread of -3), you’ll hit the 5x rollover in just 3 weeks AND end up with about $4600 cash ready to withdraw.

You could even bet -500 favorites (spread of -10) and hit the rollover in 4 bets, and have over 2k ready to withdraw.

Everyone wins in this situation and you can end up with more money if you choose underdogs. Please just give it a thought.

1 Like

images (1)

2 Likes

Thats pic for brooksy

Your a mean one mr brooksy

1 Like

This guys droppin massive loads (of knowledge)

3 Likes

Nah you’re a guy that’s no longer in the contest but continually checks in on this every week hoping for attention. You must suffer from HPD please seek help

1 Like

Hey man, there’s 2 other ppl you have to convince so maybe try them first… I’ll say it again let’s review a split in a few weeks and if there’s still 5 alive I’ll reconsider

1 Like

lol what would the point of that be if you’re still saying no? I gave some solid reasoning (to all, not just you) as to why we should split and how it would be beneficial to all, resulting in possibly more than a 5k payout in just 3 weeks.

If that logic doesn’t work, then nothing will. Good luck to all, let the best man win.

2 Likes

The bottom line is brooksy u the holdup so there for there no.point in asking lol

#newprofilepic
Just for you;)

4 Likes