World Cup penalty Shooter Contest!

Hey everyone we have another competition for the World Cup ongoing now! It’s a mini game in the same vein as the weekly NFL mini game but with a Top 10 leaderboard!

Prize details and games are on the link HERE!.

2 Likes

Can this be attempted more than once?

How in gods name did leaders get above 1500!!!

5 Likes

I got 290 flicking at the 30 circle and felt random if it was blocked on not… 1500 equal hax

4 Likes

Those scores are total bs. Only one way to do that.

1 Like

I tried on my phone and only got like 200 points. Then I tried on my computer and it was way easier. Got 750 my first try on computer. I would recommend everyone try it on your computer for a better chance at winning.

2 Likes

Yea completely bull shit scores. It’s impossible to score that many points lol. At least when you lie and put up fake numbers so your players don’t win make it a little more believable

2 Likes

The highest score on my phone was 410. I’m going to use my laptop and see about beating these scores.

I am scoring as fast it will let me and not missing and hitting the 20 every time and only getting high 700’s. Not really sure how anybody is getting double that when there isn’t a double that target.

1 Like

NO way in HELL can someone SCORE 1500!!! impossible to do this! NOT EVEN JESUS himself can!! with onlt so much time on the clock, and your telling me these ppl didnt miss one goal and made one goal per each second??? I LIKE THE GAME, but NOBODY will, and NOBODY can score this much!!! im gonna keep trying though lol OH, wait, maybe they were using a joystick? or maybe the NINTENdo gun. Oh, i bet they were using the Mike Tysons Nintendo GLOVE

1 Like

I would like to hear from somebody on the leaderboard plz. I don’t wanna know how you did it, I just wanna make sure it’s possible to get a score like that so I’m not wasting my time. 700-800 is possible but I’m not quite sure about 1400s. Seems a bit impossible to me! Thanks

1 Like

Curious to know if they had a 3rd string golie or no golie at all? also, did they MISS any, or get any of them blocked? MY golie is pretty damn good. but I must admit, i am getting better at this game and i can see it getting up to 800ish but 1500?? hmmmmm, maybe they were under the influence of some sort?? lol

WAIT ONE MINUTE People, I CRACKED the case, GUESS WHAT ppl, Go try and message ANY of these names and guess what??? USER NOT FOUND!! lmfao!!!

only one name might be legit and its Drewskii     all the other leaders, says USER NOT FOUND             lmao x100000

I played it about 500 times and best I got was 740! If the was another minute added to the time those numbers would make sense but I have my doubts. I could be wrong but anyway enjoyed playing it. Probably won’t waste anymore time playing it though!

1 Like

If this is true all credibility will go out the door and nothing can be trusted anymore. I hope this is not true bovada? Plz tell us this isn’t true. There are alot of honest people that spend alot of money playing with you and I really hope this is not true. Anyway to get some clarification plz?

1 Like

If those scores would even be possible I think it would take a while to get those kind of scores. Nobody is just going to score that many points right off the bat and surely not 10 people 20 mins after the competition was rolled out.

The competition was rolled out first on Twitter 4 days ago before it was posted here so everyone there got a head start, the scores are legit btw, I’m currently ranked 2nd and hoping it holds for top 10 but we’ll see cause it’s still early. definitely going to get harder to reach any higher

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification I really appreciate it alot. Very nice scores by the way leaders, I don’t know how you did it but I will keep trying at it and hopefully get on the leaderboard. Thanks again! And I apologize for the negative thoughts I had about the competition.

1 Like

No worries man, if it helps I did it all on mobile and never PC. You can also spin the ball as well to bend it in. Also I don’t know if you’re using your index finger or thumb to flick it but for me it was much easier to score using my thumb to guide it to the right spots. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes