Wrong result for bet. Has anyone ever disputed?

In league of legends there are 22 total towers and in this match between MAD Lions vs Team Heretics there was a total of 9 towers remaining. I had placed two bets that there would be a total count for Under 12.5 total towers.

Has anyone ever had the wrong result from a bet happen? If so, how did you guys go about disputing it? Any advice or help would be appreciated!

I dont know anything about betting on League of Legends, but are you sure you understand this wager you made?
Could be that 22 total towers - 9 towers remaing = 13 towers, which would mean over 12.5. But I dont know anything about League of Legends, don’t know what towers even means. Just stuck out to me.

3 Likes

I don’t know anything of LoL but I’ve disputed an incorrect wagering a few times. I’ve done it both with live chat and phone. My preference is if I need it graded quickly I’ve called. But basically you have to give ticket # and my wagers have been w/ soccer so I give them my source which is always Flashscore. If there’s an industry consensus of the source, then I would reference it for LoL and request a regrade.

Never done it before, but I’ve seen other posters requesting regrade w/ mods. Might want to try that too. Good luck and let’s know how it went.

This was settled correctly. The wager was for the total towers which was 13.