Wrongly graded bets

Ref. 21081361109205 is graded wrong

1 Like

Correcting it now

My transaction is . 21091372051430 and is graded as loss but it should be unsettled bet. Can you look at this please?

@WolverineBear79, Welcome to the Community.

This bet does seem unsettled and will have action based on the Lions, Packers game. Good luck!

Hello, I’d like to know why exactly my division winner parlay has disappeared? I placed the parlay around 2 months ago, there was 6 teams in it and they are looking good. Would like to know where it went

Another couple bets I had are also not showing such as the Big Brother bets on who’s going to win. One of my players is still going, why does it not show under open bets anymore

I apologize that you are unable to locate the bet it’s normally in your open bets once it past 30 days. Once bets are placed they are registered in the system and we are able to locate them. I’m currently looking at the bet and would like you to know that once the time has come for settlement the wager will be graded accordingly.

1 Like

What happens on an instance where it was wrongly graded but to the favor of the bettor? Does bovada refund the prize?

If the details of the wager were met as per official results and the wager was graded differently then we have the Sports Team take a look which is normally corrected.

I have a problem. Please see attached wagers. I’m a firm believer I should get half back @ a minimum if all teams scored @ least one goal in the first half. I was not. The settlement is incorrect and customer service
Is not helping me.

Ref. 22021477271411

I record back only $170 back strong text

@Yeseniaherrera The settlement and calculation is correct. Based on the half losses you take your risk amount and divide it by 2 for 1 of the half losses, then divide by 2 again for the 2nd half loss, then divide by 2 again for the 3rd half loss. That now becomes your new risk amount and with the -180, the payout is 176.17

Ref. 22061542954941 Please grade

Bet wasn’t settled properly.

Ref. 22061542841335

@itsdolo it looks like they loss 7-2 https://www.sofascore.com/gwelup-croatia-u20-perth-glory-u20/MQrcsuqMc

Hey @moderators can you please have this bet fixed to a win please. It was incorrectly settled and chat is too stupid to realize that they are completely wrong. Thank you! Ref. 22081573339366

NVM Incorrect

Matt- I had a bet get graded incorrectly as well. Can you help?

Tsitsipas To Win, Serve Most Aces & Over 39.5 Games (+600)
Ref: 23011678463833

Tsitsipas won, had 18 aces to 10, and they played 45 games.

Thanks!

1 Like

@moderators @Matty_Bovada

1 Like

This was settled.
Please be advised that Matty no longer works for the community!