December 16th 2021 - Site Issues

Guys just a little add on to this.

If you are trading please make sure you either have a voucher code ready, or you are able to login to your account to get one or make a PT.

If you cannot login yet and don’t have a code available please refrain from starting a trade until you can.

I dont think its accurate. Funds are never safe in bovada. For example. I placed a bet on miami to win 1st quarter last night. It won. Did bovada pay me out? No. It cancelled the wager. Bovada robbed me of my money. Thats a fact!

@Acebov This would be a totally different situation altogether.
If you have a wager issue you want us to check please pm us and we will look at it for you.

Are we able to log in soon?

@ItsDSP We have no updates available yet unfortunately, but we are seeing some of our access returning so hopefully It will be soon.

1 Like

Dude…not the thread for that.

4 Likes

I still cant get in. Are there still issues. I get a gateway error.

1 Like

I wonder if they will run 1pm sims games if no one bet on them. If a sim plays on the internet and no one bet it. Does it happen?

1 Like

Thank you Paul for the heads up!

I hope they give us a little something for this mess up, I got money I should be losing.

3 Likes

Just process everyone’s mystery point drop and we can call it good :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Do we expect these issues to continue through the 2:30 premier league games?

What is the bovada app? I have not been able to find it

Great idea Taylor. Wish i thought of it. We can also post bets here. Maybe we still get paid. I want 100 on the over in first sim game. Too bad i cant get a dep made

Ive never understood how multimillion dollar online sites have issues like this. It makes no sense . Not just Bovada but other online only businesses . You thinl youd have literally hundreds of people making sure this doesnt occur . As inconvenient as it is for us the site has likely lost 5-6 figures in the last 8 hours

2 Likes

The weird part is it was an upgrade or maintenance. But why was it not tested? Somebody needs to roll back those changes lol. I get going down. It happens. But due to an upgrade or change is not good.

Yeah you would think they’d have something ready for a rollback. You know they’re scrambling to get back up before TNF

1 Like

Is anyone able to log in? My browser won’t even open the bovada web page. It just starts loading stays there with blank white screen.

Its not loading. I dont think anyone can based on posts. If they can. Doubt they are getting in and placing bets

I wasn’t able to even get to the forum until recently, so hopefully this is a sign that things are coming back.

1 Like