December 16th 2021 - Site Issues

Guys as you are probably aware we have had some issues today.
This resulted in a loss of the website and forum, also a lot of our operational tools.
Things are slowly getting back to normal, but we are still not 100% at this time.
This may be causing you login issues too.
We sincerely apologize for this, and our team is still working to resolve everything.
We will post any updates as we receive them.

11 Likes

Oh and P.S Your funds are safe!

1 Like

@moderators
Still having trouble logging in, any ideas on what I can do?

Nothing as of yet, the issues are still being worked on I’m afraid. Just sit tight and hopefully It will be resolved sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Same. Cant get logged in

Hello,

Is anyone having issues with there BOVADA app. Mine is done and it also took the money from my last bet and the bet I placed has disappeared

@luna, as above.

I’ve been trying to log in for over 2 hours now …. I wonder why this happens often … hopefully everything works soon & will be able to get Compensated over this issue

Thanks Bovada team !

2 Likes

Already looking forward to the bonus funds!

1 Like

Been trying to log in for 3 hrs :sweat_smile:

This has been happening often to you? Only time this happens to me is when the big server update hiccups for a second.

I thought this was planned for today? Didn’t they warn us the site was going to have maintenance issues?

At least we all know the there’s the little $25 free play waiting once it’s fixed lol

1 Like

They did, it’s just running over the scheduled window

Yes hopefully this issue gets resolved

In the middle of the night the site waa down for maintenance

This is now tge 3rd or 4th time in a row the sites been down for maintenance and then craahed right after

1 Like

This site is as reliable as it comes lol. Anyone saying anything different is sour grapes.

1 Like

I agree. I have been having trouble logging in so came here to check out what was going on and see this. @moderators Thank you for all you all do and keeping us updated!

2 Likes

Have you been reporting these issues? I think in the several years I’ve been coming here I’ve only had log in issues 4-6 times. And only after big server updates.