December 16th 2021 - Site Issues

Imagine being the guy that messed everything up right now

Nah, Bovada has never felt the sweet glide of moisture

So frustrating that they tweet that theyā€™re ā€œgoing through final checksā€ over 4 hours ago and not a single update sinceā€¦

5 Likes

Final checks could take a day

ā€œFinal checksā€ā€¦ā€¦ for a Christmas comeback! itā€™ll be a Christmas miracle and we will all be grateful for our 20 cent spins in return for the wait!!

1 Like

why would they say 8 pm when they have had no clue this whole time when they would up again.

Is any mods working today.

Can you let is know if we will be getting any additional compensation for this mishap.

1 Like

Well I got 1000 in my BTC wallet for when they drop the giveaway is 100% match 1x rollover or something silly like that.

1 Like

The moderators have probably been told to not jump in until they have a firm restart

Itā€™s back!!

i do not judge the actions of Astrological entities :laughing:

We should be getting back now. We are very sorry everyone. Unfortunately even we were caught in the log in issue and couldnā€™t log in until now.

9 Likes

Itā€™s up now peeps

1 Like

Thanks @Matty_Bovada youre the man!

1 Like

300 bonus for me loged in njoy guys

1 Like

At this time I donā€™t know whether I hit my bets I had few of then an donā€™t remember but I had feelings the big one I had Drake minus 9 that lost I hope I din put it in

Hope all bets are void

Check your transaction page

wonder how they determined bonuses

Iā€™m back in better late than never and all my funds is safe and open bets are still active. Also got a nice bonus so thanks bovada.

1 Like

I got $150 for mine

1 Like