Kickoff Competition Winners Thread

One deposit = 15 entries.

The deposit still does need to follow our minimum deposit as per the specific crypto used though obviously.

Thank you, Ryan!

Thank you @Ryan_Bovada for that information and always trying to get am answer for the community if they will give it to you. I ain’t gonna lie though, I saw the notification that I was tagged in the Kickoff Competition Winners Thread and I was SUPER excited… Until I saw where it was tagged, lol. $5600 reasons to get excited, 0 reasons to stay excited. :rofl:

3 Likes

Question

30 dollar deposit using any non credit card method . Does that include vouchers/ player transfers/ matchpay etc? As those are non credit card methods I was assuming they qualified but I haven’t received emails stating I received entries so now I’m guessing not

This should work I believe. Though I’m not seeing a deposit this week yet, are you referring to previous weeks? Again, even if you didn’t receive the email your entries should still be counted, but we’ll confirm this.

Yes I had a 35 dollar voucher purchase last Tuesday that I thought would’ve counted for last week since it was after the drawing last Tuesday

Not a huge deal. Just wanting to confirm that vouchers counted

To clarify if I deposit on Friday will it count? I get paid Friday.

I believe this would have counted for the last week.

Here is the list of the final week (Week 5) winners for the 8 $5600 cash prizes. Congratulations to all those listed below!

Weekly Winner Community Member
Andrew O. No
Vincent W. No
Michael W. No
@AlexAragon Yes
Brian T. Yes
Hery M. No
Craig S. No
Stacie P. No

2 Community members won this week and we’ll ask if they wish to share their usernames.

The total entries this week were 95535.

We’ll be getting more information on the draw for the Superbowl Tickets as soon as possible and they will be posted as well.

7 Likes

Any progress on the Super Bowl ticket draw???

1 Like

i still have no Idea if i have even been entered into any of these weeks and how many tickets i had if i was for each week. Does anyone know if this information is available?

These would’ve been sent out via player message.

Did I miss finding the winner of the Super Bowl ticket draw?? Can’t seem to find it.

This has yet to be announced but should be within the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Adem with an e

What about yesterdays Soccer Competition?

This was already posted HERE.

Just as a update to this since it was posted in another thread, please note that the Superbowl package winner was announced in this thread a few days ago.