Long week sorry guys

Sorry guys had a long week

Play fairy wins at $1

1 Like

I did still horrible

Dear god not this again

1 Like

I’ve said it, I’ve said it 100x, leave and go try somewhere else. We’ll see you back here in a few days.

All places are the same, if there was a site where the players won all the time, they wouldn’t be there long and no one would get paid because they would shut down and not pay due to being broke.

Not sure what you expect to happen, you have no control over the spins except to stop spinning.

Not being a smart ass or giving you a beat down, just being realistic with you.

2 Likes

Dear god not this again what ?

It’s crazy how you guys actually act like your okay with constantly losing because believe me when you guys lose a lot of money you are mad as well or upset not trying to argue but I do understand what you mean but no one wanted to constantly lose

1 Like

Slots are literally designed for you to lose. You can’t win. You might have winning days, but in the end the house always comes out on top. Try a different game, poker, sports betting something you have ~more~ control over. Just my 2 cents don’t shoot the messenger.

No question the slots are programmed different on certain days in how often they pay out. Would be interesting to see how this is set up and controlled. And if it is different for each player.

3 Likes

I dont think I’ve ever seen slots go lose lose lose lose. its supposed to be lose win lose lose win lose lose lose thats usually one day . but for me its been almost 2 months lose lose lose lose consistently. if that’s not rigged tell me otherwise.