NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 6

My thought is they would change the players to something else in that category and the people that made picks already wouldnt come back and update their picks…

Yeah they wont. At least they havent any other week its happened

1 Like

Technically go 4/4 another IR hit

Thanks for a chance to win

@cartermatic, if you ever coach a team, I’d love to watch you hold up signs telling the other team what your next play is going to be. Fascinating strategy.

Ready ok…. Thanx gl

Only the blue color signs would be my play, not the green or orange ones… :upside_down_face:
No reason anyone should get these qs wrong then?

@moderators

is Dalvin Cook vs Christian Mccaffrey going to count? McCaffrey didn’t play this week

1 Like

[https://community.bovada.lv/t/nfl-2021-kickoff-pick-em-competition-2/440211/61?u=stndrdeviant]

@csr_123 The moderators decided several weeks ago that it’s the competitor’s responsibility to stay informed on player’s health and availability. If you pick someone who doesn’t play, that’s on you, especially when the cutoff for this contest is 1 p.m. Sunday. The two players today who didn’t play were placed on Injured Reserve prior to Sunday.

Was this officially announced as part of the game? I assume the moderators would have announced this so all players would be aware. I don’t know about the other players, but I hardly ever read through these threads after I mark my votes. I figure they would update the game rules at the top of the selections if that were the case, but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Note to self………

Never ever pick the Kansas City defense to win a sack competition. Or anything else for that matter.

3 Likes

I got all except the cowboy pick, who got all 7?

I’m sure someone got all 7 :rofl: someone always does

There were 3 winners this week with all 7 correct. Congratulations to @bushswtp69, @Joeyyyy, and @ngiftakis!

Notable mentions for 6 correct to:
@cartermatic
@brian_123
@Maxipad
@Primetime1
@Pd589922
@Destro
@Jsandi08
@jayreid
@Boognish
@frenchfrie
@Taydagreat