No Live Dealer Games…

When I try to go into live dealer games I see this….is this site wide outage?

This does appear to be the same on my end as well, we’re looking into this now.

Ok thank you.

They’ve just popped back for me now. Do you see them?

For some reason, it does this on occasion. When this happens, I go to a sister site and everything works just fine. So I’m not sure what the reason is for the temporary site being down but it only seems to happen here and one other site related to Bovada on occasion. It usually works again in about a few minutes after continuous refreshing.

1 Like

Live Dealer down? Been trying to get in for the last 5 minutes and it just brings up a blank screen. Tried on sister sites as well and the page times out. Guessing this is a known issue? Would like to know if there is an ETA on the fix so I don’t keep checking every 5 minutes :slight_smile:
Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hi @Kman0207, it seems to be working on my end can you please retry.

1 Like

Hi Brooke, it worked for about 15 minutes and now went back to being offline or having technical difficulties.

I’m sorry to hear @Kman0207, can you send us a screenshot and or you getting the same error as @Kccluck posted above?

Hi Brooke.

The error is not the same as above as it seems to be a timeout error. I have great connection here as everything else is working fine
Here are the screenshots

In the first screenshot, it is a blank white page for about 30 seconds. Then, it goes to the 2nd screenshot. Looks like a timeout issue but other websites are working just fine, even the regular Bovada page. Thank you.

We understand how frustrating this can be @Kman0207. Can you please try clearing the browser history along with your cache and site data for all time, if you haven’t done so, and let us know if the issue continues.

1 Like

Hi Brooke, still having the issue. Cleared history, cache, and cookies but still have the same error. Will try restarting phone.

Also, please try accessing live dealer from another device, if this continues we’ll escalate this further.

1 Like

Will do when I get home later tonight. So far, I’ve tried it on chrome, incognito, and the Samsung browser and all produce the same error.

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know the Live Dealer section seems to be back up to speed. Not sure what was causing the lag earlier but it lasted for about 2 hours in my approximation and just went away after a certain period of time. Everything’s good at the moment. Thanks for your help.