Share Your Favorite Video Game

Metal Gear Solid 1 on PS1 is still the gold standard for me.

1 Like

I actually used to own a rolodex haha :joy:

1 Like

I played FIFA religiously from FIFA 98-20.

Man we really showing our age with some of the games being listed…

Ff3 was my entry into jrpg so it holds a special place

Ff7 made me cry as a teen

And fft sank so much time into that game it was unreal.

2 Likes

Super Mario
Halo 1 combat evolved
Age of empires 2 the conquerors
Elder Scrolls 3 morrowind

3 Likes

Love FF. Just recently played again and completed 100 percent the OG FF7 on mobile. Just downloaded and am playing the FF6 pixel remaster on mobile. It is excellent!!

2 Likes

Chrono Cross Remaster comes out today. The original was a masterpiece. Chrono Trigger was great too!

2 Likes

Chrono trigger man the things I did for it…I still remember saving up lunch money for a whole month then skipped school to walk to sears to buy the game on release day lol

3 Likes

Super into Out of the park on PC at the moment. Best baseball sim I’ve ever played

1 Like

Smite on PC is my current fav…
When i was younger? Fusion Frenzy. Original Xbox. Nobody ever knows what that game is but it was the beginning of many sibling fights in my house lol.

1 Like

Nintendo64: blitz 99 - 007 - Mario cart
Regular Nintendo : Mario- excite bike
Super Nintendo- super Mario- ncaa football
PlayStation driver- grand turismo
PlayStation 3-4 : San andreas: call of duty
Wii: super Mario brother - wii sport
X box : 2007 ncaa football

2 Likes

What do you know about Guybrush Ulysses Threepwood? Money island is where it’s at!!

Risk of rain 2 is my game of choice currently though

2 Likes

Contra for nes

2 Likes

Up up down down left right left right b a select start

4 Likes

Contra
Mortal Kombat 2
Metriod Prime
Golden Eye
Donkey Kong
Need For Speed Underground 2
Grand Turismo
Uncharted

3 Likes

I started young and PC was my preference but a vast majority of my love was NES and SNES

2 Likes

Lands of Lore isn’t something I’ve ever heard of, what kind of game was that? It looks interesting!

1 Like

1 Red Dead Redemption 2

2 Fallout New Vegas

3 Everything else

Is the correct order of this forum

Elder scrolls Skyrim? also for rpg I want to give elden ring a play through soon

Can’t believe I forgot that one, of course! I think I spent like 100 hours on Skyrim.

I’ve looked into Elden Ring and I know it’s all the rage right now. My issue is knowing there’s no real NPC’s or Towns or anything outside the Puzzles, Fighting. Those are generally the coolest parts of any video game for me. Skyrim’s side quests as an example.

1 Like