Share Your Favorite Video Game

Yeah it’s from the same creators as dark souls etc…rage inducing boss fights. I’m at a age now where I can’t be having my blood pressure raised to those extreme levels.

1 Like

RPG / hack and slash old school

They remade it (still old) when they first started to have voice in video games and King Richard is voiced by Patrick Stewart.

1 Like

Gonna go with what I think were my faves for each system… genres are all over the place cuz I’m sure there’s more than one for each system I have ever owned since I was a kid but here they are…

Nes- punch out
Gameboy- tetris
Sega- double dragon
Snes- street fight II turbo
Sega genesis- golden axe
Ps1- tenchu stealth assassins
Ps2- Grand theft auto
Ps3- COD black ops II
Ps4- Red dead redemption 2

2 Likes

Anyone ever play The Legend of Kyrandia series?

Tenchu is a very underrated game, it was definitely one of the first actually well made stealth action games. All the old ones are classics, I spent way too much time playing punch out as a kid.

2 Likes

I liked Punch Out but Super Punch Out was the shit absolutely a blast

1 Like

Fallout series
Last of us 1 and 2
Loved zelda and mario back in the day
Hitman
Tom clancys splinter cell
Walking dead telltale
Most telltale games
Battlefield series ps4(only multiplayer mode)

Beat Saber VR!!

1 Like

My favorite Telltale game was actually the Borderlands one.

2 Likes

Playing FF6 pixel remaster now on iOS. It’s great!

Loved that one tooo

1 Like

@Ryan_Bovada just ran through borderlands 2 again. What an ahead of it’s time game

1 Like

I really dig the Battle Royale games. PUBG is probably top of the list for me. And for anyone that likes shooters that require strategy, the game just went free to play a couple months back. Don’t need to buy the game, or have an online gaming subscription, if you don’t have one…Just download the game and go.

As a kid growing up in the '90s I also loved playing in the actual arcade! Anyone have any arcade game favorites? Of course this list could go on and on but few of my faves were the four player games- Xmen, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Simpsons.

2 Likes

Those three are killer.

1 Like

If you enjoyed those, check out Gauntlet Legends. Came out prob 15-20 years ago. Can play on home consoles and I think it was in the arcade too.

1 Like

Nes
Contra
Mike Tyson Punch out
Tecmo super bowl
Baseball Stars

Sega
NHL hockey
Mega bomerman
sonic

PlayStation
Syphon filter
Metal gear
Twisted Metal
Madden series

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve seen it at some point, never played it. Google’d it and it looks like a game I would play though

I had all the weapons on every character and all the types of magic maxed out on every character.

I played this game and might be mildly obsessed with voodoo bc of it.

2 Likes

I LOVE Secret of Mana. I wish I didn’t sell my copy as I regret it big time but I felt my time was over with the SNES. Secret of Evermore is also very good but Mana takes the #1 spot for rpg.