Site Stability Updates

Swilliams. Jealous buddy. Happy Sunday

1 Like

@ToysRuS Yeah man! Gettin some sun but wanted to check on the Bovada drama!

I’m with you on that man

Gorgeous wow @swilliams319

Get some sun for both of us because I sure as hell know I’d be burning my ass off!

I’ve been using Bovada for so long and the last thing I want to do is have to go to another offshore book that I have no history with. Most of us just want timely updates as to when we can expect this situation to be fixed and how they’ll handle this shitty situation. It’s irritating as hell that’s been over a week since these issues occured and we waited four days on Thursday to get a half asses update followed by being left in the dark once again.

What makes it worse is users contacting customer service and getting conflicting/different updates and feeding it back here confusing everyone.

For ■■■■s sake this is literally a post on this forum…so much for “player guarantee”

7 Likes

Yeah it would be nice if there was some sort of daily update at least…

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of issues logging in around 12pm Eastern time and I’ve also had a lot of issues in general processing wagers mostly. I’ll put a wager in and unfortunately the site will just freeze. My bet that froze will usually end up winning and the next wager I make will usually lose. That’s life but the site has actually become really difficult to use lately and I’m about to stop using bovada in general. I got a lame bonus a few days ago and the community I can see is getting more and more frustrated. Is anyone else having the same issues?

1 Like

is it still not fixed? im playing in another website for now lol hopefully theyll get it fixed asap,

A ton of issues with connecting still. And processing wagers will sometimes log you out making you miss a good opportunity

Update still no bonus from 6 days ago for my deposit. The 9 dollars in points 3 days ago is laughable that they feel like that is sufficient when my bonus was worth 30 dollars alone. Bet on soccer alot and just missed this whole weekend including the champions league yesterday. I just can’t bring myself to put any more money on this site until I can get my bonus and players can get some compensation we are entitled to. This has been a week in the making just for me. Its sad and disappointing

3 Likes

26 hours, and I still haven’t got my deposit, and no mods have responded to me. Is this how boats works now? You steal some deposits from your customers, and just ignore them? Do you hope we just give up, and eventually deposit again? Why is it that so many of us have gone over a day without getting our deposits, but your still allowing other people to deposit there money? Wouldn’t you shut that down until its fixed? Nope you pricks just take more money. Then you tell your mods to only answer questions about login issues. Just give us our money, and tell your customers what’s really going on.

7 Likes

The book already has an advantage over the public. This site is actually making some serious money logging us out while placing wagers and it’s just sad the amount of money I’ve spent and the amount of actual news they told us about the situation. It’s not funny anymore. I’m very hopefully draft kings or another book opens up in my state because bovada is stealing honestly. I’ve never seen it this bad

2 Likes

What state are you in?

LMAOOO. my last 34 dollars on site. i’m given 10 to their ace, never prompted with issuance offer (couldn’t afford anyway but still) but press refresh come back to 3$… it’s obvious what happen here but the fact they can take your money without even showing the dealers full hand is nuts.

also have screen recording but won’t let me post, only pictures

3 Likes

Wow this is outrageous. Where are the moderators? Customer support told me there’s nothing they can do about this either. Just wait and wait and wait until they meet ends. Somebody must have really found a great pick and roasted them

1 Like

Just had a phone rep hang up after he askd my name during me talking….

Honestly guys just dont waste your time

This isnt solely a tech issue. It doesnt take 9 days to fix a tech issue

And theyre not going to tell you what it is . Theyve had 9 days to tell us and havent. So its not going to happen

Whenever this is done theyll either take care of us appropriately or not

All WE can control is how we respond

Stop depositing
Stop playing here til its running right and they comp you a fair amount

If we all do that then itll be ok

If we dont then Bovada will keep operating like this

Theres plenty of sportsooks. We dont need Bovada. They need us

21 Likes

Just like they changed the rewards points store, no notification. Not following their own rules on the “player guaranteed”.

2 Likes

im just pissed they yanked the crypto deposit bonuses. legit crap

2 Likes