Technical Issues January 21st, 2022

Hi everyone,

We have been notified that we are currently having a technical issue and due to this, the ‘Placing Bets’ option is currently down.

Our Technical Team is aware of this and they are working on getting this issue solved as soon as possible.

Once we have an update about this, we will circle back here to update the Topic. We thank you for understanding and for your patience in this matter.

2 Likes

hope we get some sort of compensation for this. missing out on a lot of good bets

7 Likes

Bro ik I had pacific ceaser for 650 plus and ot missed out smh this is not right I missed out on a good amount of money smh

I literally just lost thousands because I wasnt able to do anything about my bets that were live! 30K in bets today and just get screwed over by this.

Yup cause i smashed Anisimova A. +120 and here are. :angry:

1 Like

Facts! is it me or has the bonus been getting worse and worse last year’s bovada and the year before they give me 100% bonuses like nothing but now they only give me 50% crypto with the wack free spins

Are we Getting any compensation for the inconvenience?

2 Likes

since i have no clue when this is going to be fixed without attempting to place bets just put a couple hundred dolalrs into my account and ill know i can bet again

1 Like

Any compensations? So many bets I missed out on that hit.

Not happy about the games not updating and bets locked up had some money on the pacific Caesar’s game

Load my account, then the site goes down smh, this is crazy and unprofessional !

they will probably put a weak ass 50 dollars or 10 dollars in your account.

That Osaka tennis match; easy over on the total for anyone watching — my luck site went down in the middle of the match

1 Like

We thank you all for your patience. The issue is now solved and you can place your Wagers.

4 Likes