Week 10 2021 NFL Survivor Pool

Man Titans trying to kill me.

1 Like

Me too. But Big Ben also trying to kill 28% of the group

Very honestly thinking of putting a wager on the saints this week to start hedging lol what a degen hedge lol

1 Like

I have been doing the hedge thing every week.

Thatā€™s actually good for the steelers to have a qb now that can throw further than 20 yardsā€¦ expect a blowout steelers win by 14 or more.

Hereā€™s to hedging on the Saints. clink

Good luck to everyone who survives

1 Like

of course BIG FAT BEN out
POS
PIttsburgh sux

SHittsburgh is embarrassing

1 Like

They Shoulda let the Kansas and Texas players dress up as lions and Steelers

Great rule ha wow

good ole shittsburgh

dumb rule you cant change pick before 1 pm on sunday
big ben would make people change pick

Sad thing is I was going to pick either Baltimore or Pittsburgh, I chose Baltimore. I lost either way. Too funny!!!

1 Like

That was the first tie game for my very limited football experience. Even the hedge did not work, damn.

It was fun, good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Wow itā€™s another weekend like this

I think 14 is our ceiling currently

13 survivors and 1 on the packers

Shout outs to Acehole and Pietro

2 Likes

Damn the Steelers ere favored by 10? They SUCK!!!
oh well next year. Thank you moderators for the chance been fun!

1 Like

Cowboys !! Moving on up!!

4 Likes

Man I just canā€™t wrap my head around it really.

I canā€™t see the road forward but I just keep picking the winner.

I wonder if anyone scoffs at this but man I gotta start looking at week 11ā€¦

I know other people donā€™t really give too much of a shoot about the people behind each name on the screen but I wanna share a story

So tonight I was working and all night pregame was so exciting bc itā€™s all raiders fans here. Itā€™s still LA raiders to the fans here. As the game went on I kept seeing the parties still raging at like 7-0 and 7-7 but once it got to 17-7 every group of party goers I encounter dressed all in their jerseys and makeup etc lol the mood of the whole thing went to shit. To the point where I saw the lights turned out and the party was so quiet and just drinking nobody eating lol that was just the best thing all night.

1 Like

Of course you have to start looking ahead, itā€™s getting really close to show time. Keep it up brother, Iā€™m pulling for you.

My girlfriend is a Raider fan and her mood changed just as fast as those fans. Unfortunately (fortunately?) she doesnā€™t drink.

Patriots Browns or Buccaneers next week.

Well its was fun while it lasted