When you register here at Bovada we’ll collect information from you, as well as gathering data when you engage in the forum by reading, writing, and evaluating the content.
While you can, of course, visit our site without registering, when you’re ready to register, you’ll be asked to enter both your name and e-mail address. We’ll then verify your e-mail address by sending you a unique link. As soon as that link is clicked we can confirm that you’re in control of the e-mail address.
Once you’re registered and posting, we’ll record the IP address that your posts originate from. We’ll also retain server logs, including the IP address of every request to our server.
· Your information helps us to tailor your Bovada experience to your individual needs.
· At Bovada we continually strive to evolve our offerings. Your information and feedback will help us improve our site, and in-turn your experience.
· Your feedback and information will help improve customer service, and allow us to respond to support requests quicker and more effectively.
· Periodically we will need to respond to your questions, keep you updated on information, or send a notification to keep you informed, for these we will use the email address you registered with.
Bovada uses a variety of stringent security measures to maintain your online safety which ensure that your data is protected when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Bovada will make a good faith effort to:
· Not retain the server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server for more than 90 days.
· Not retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts for more than 5 years.
Yes we do. If you’re unsure what cookies are – they are small files that most sites use to transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser (if you allow them to do so). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser and, if you have already registered – will instantly associate it with your account.
Any third-party service providers that we use to further assist us in better understanding our site visitors are not permitted to use any information that we’ve collected in any way apart from to help us conduct and improve Bovada.
No. Bovada doesn’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Although trusted third parties who we use to further assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, will have access for these purposes only.
Your information will only be released if we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or the rights of others property, or safety.
Non personally identifiable visitor information may however be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
At Bovada we constantly seek to protect the integrity of our site and our users’ experiences. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services that we believe to be beneficial or interesting to you. These third party sites have their own independent privacy policies, which means we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. That said, we of course welcome any feedback about these sites and their offers.
Bovada, Bovada products and Bovada services are all directed towards people who are at least 18 years of age. If this server is in the USA and you are under the age of 18, as per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated on August 17, 2021.