Big Win Gallery

Also important reminder, no matter the heater you’re on, never go in to shopping spree. You will lose lol

1 Like

Ferro…what game is that?

Shopping spree pays better when balance in under $100 it seems lol

Sushi game

1 Like

First off congratulations! And I totally agree….regarding the selling and buying on the forum.

On a sister site this weekend…

17 Likes

Dang, that is nice! Great win!

Saw that over there, congrats, good luck with their withdraw policy let us know next year when you have it all withdrawn. Not being a downer but they have one of the worst frequencies and amounts unless they gave you an exception

I think they can get all that taken out within a few months. One thing that’s not clear but allowed is you can take out the max (I think it’s $2500 for every 3 days?) for each crypto. So technically, he can withdraw $10,000 every 3 days.

Tried that myself, they said it’s one crypto withdraw every 3 days regardless of method, the terminology they put on withdraw page is slippery. Again unless an exception is given. But great if it can be quicker

1 Like

That’s weird because I did 3 different cryptos in one day…litecoin, bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash all within 24 hours. Does it depend on the site maybe? I didn’t have to ask for an exception so maybe back in the day you did? I withdrew as recently as last month and did 7 crypto withdraws in a matter of 4 days (not large amounts but a few hundred here and there) so maybe the policy has changed since the previous one was not so friendly.

Perhaps, again congrats @trevdv

Such a horrible problem to have to deal with…

1 Like

Not sure if directed at me but didn’t imply it was a problem to win that kind of money, was simply stating out of all the sites they have one of the worst withdraw mechanisms in my opinion, in which can be frustrating as a player. Also congratulated in the same post.

Thanks, guys! I chatted them and asked about getting some type of exception, but no dice. Yes, I’m using every type of crypto every 3 days. So I’ll get it all out of there sooner than later. But yeah, overall… I really wish the withdrawal limit was higher. World’s smallest violin lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

Finally hit something

1 Like

I didn’t take a picture of it but I want to progressive on cyberpunk back in March I did not know how to do this but I started with 20 bucks I got up to $666 which was a weird number so I hit $10 bit three times in a row on the third spin the lady shot the guns and it said progressive jackpot win for $45,000 back in end of February cyberpunk City

5 Likes

Yes it was 750. First and only time for me as well I’ve won 600 before but not 750.

1 Like

Under The Graveyard
Where Eagles Dare
Never Use Love

3 Likes