Big Win Gallery

@CubanMissile25 that would have been something else.
If i ever hit the Vegas on Reels and Wheels XL for 100k or more, i would finally not need to work 60- 72 hr weeks. It would be life changing and i would just about pass out.
The problem is that only play $2 or less per spin, so going to be almost impossible to get Vegas.

Hit for this about a week and a half ago. It came in clutch fr. Just need to have this happen again to get wheels back together and ill be set :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Damn that’s nice off of $0.25 cent or $2.50 with the X10 rounds… did you pick the numbers or quick pick?

how did you get your payout

Win gallery dead nobody’s winning, free Vaseline for everybody

4 Likes

Lol :joy: and a cigarette

40 cent spin

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with that

1 Like

From a sister site but good wins

1 Like

Crazy run this week. Still can’t believe it lol there’s so many I have to go back through them but these were all in the same 2-3 hour span I think.

Posting Caesar’s as a point of pride even though it’s a mid level hit just because I never win on that f’n thing lol

10 Likes

Slots have been laying great for me also for about 2 weeks.

2 Likes

@charm8676 Awesome run! Congrats!!

1 Like

10 cent bet; win $99 bucks

8 Likes

@lakendrick25 hope you are as lucky on a $2 or more bet

I think i need to try because this is my second time hitting this on a .10 bet

1 Like

Thats it lol

@Matrixguy904 He got a 999x payout!
That’s what’s amazing.

And the run continues… I did dump back an obscene amount though, in the interest of full disclosure.

11 Likes

You better cash out and run before the flip gets switched back off. Congrats if you were able to do so. I had a 6 figure blackjack run within a week in 2021. NEVER has it been remotely close to winning on it since then.

2 Likes

1688 line hit…after $12 crap bonus round

6 Likes