Big Win Gallery

Yea it’s a cool game. Personally it sucks up money quick with a lot of dead spins and very low payouts super hard to hit free spins. I do like the graphics though.

You gotta go in hot and heavy. If nothing tone it down for a little. Once u get 3 freespins. Get out.

3 Likes

And ive learned dont reduce my bet based on my remaining balance. Ive hit 40k and 30k on last spin of my balance on $20 a spin. These are all from over the year my host asked me to post them. I have hundreds of 1k-3ks. But im with yea lately. Cant get over that $1500 point.

2 Likes

That’s awesome that’s a lot of ■■■■ing jackpots lol. I absolutely getting nothing last couple months. I am more of a 1-5$ player which a long time ago you were able to hit decent off those. I guess key wording is long time ago. I dont think my wife would appreciate 40$ spins lol. I don’t think I would last to Long there. Go have a good holiday don’t blow it all lol.

1 Like

It’s been awhile.

12 Likes

Wow. How much was buy in? Did you get any money even for losing?

It was the 100 dollar buy in! Funny thing was when the wheel started spinning it froze so when I reloaded the page it was at 1500 I was a bit in shock lol

1 Like

But yeah bro no prize for second or 3rd

Gave it back, but it was nice to actually have some winning spins for once.

3 Likes

.40 cents one’s nice! Good hits. Just looking for one that will let me finally withdrawal.

1 Like

Hey, why was the first Buffalo win 240 and the second one 360 when they both are 9 buffalos???

1 Like

1 Like

Forget the jackpots, how do you get so many big wins on this game? This slot drains my balance almost every time I play it. I’m jealous.

1 Like

I know i just wAnt a normal hit so i make a withdrawal more then my deposit. jackpots are nice but not hitting anything semi big is worse.

1 Like

Because I’m a degenerate, I put in another $40 lol.
I don’t ever deposit big. Like 30-60 bucks at a time when I’m bored in bed or out and about waiting for kids or appointments or whatever. This morning I got up to like $120 and dropped back to $40 and started spinning $4 again.

Someone else asked about how the one buffalo paid more than the other and both had 9, it’s the density/lines. So the one that paid more, had more paying lines. Where as the one that had 9 through all 5 reels only paid on 2-3 lines worth. When you have most of the reel filled, it activates more Paylines compared to only 1-3 for the 5 across

3 Likes

Wowsers that’s amazing!

Started the day with only $5.36 in my account. Put $2 on the 1st parlay, then later on i hit this live bet.

3 Likes

:notes: jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!! :santa: :snowman::snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

@lakendrick25 Congrats! Glad to see the top payout could be won.
Did you buy the bonus?

No. I was playing $1. Went in the bones after 10 spins.

1 Like