Big Win Gallery

Awesome win! Any luck on Gemza?

1 Like

My experience with Gemza has been a little weird. I haven’t had any huge wins (I think maybe one around 300x) but I seem to end up with 30x or higher multiplier more than Gemhalla so if I do a bonus buy I break even or close to it.

2 Likes

What game is that?

Luck & Magic… I think 999x is the most u can win on a pull

2 Likes

@BongoFiesta thanks for the reply. At first Gemza was giving me x100 multopliera but now its no larger than 20x

right before bovada put a 24 hour withdrawl hold on my acct…

winning happens here from time to time, but what is daily is some sort of bullshit!

3 Likes

All of the hold and win games are a massive scam. Seriously why do you even have the larger amounts that show up? Because it is absolutely impossible to hit more than a 5x your bet in the hold and win bonus round. Hit over 50 bonus rounds and never once have I had more than a 5x one show up. It’s actually laughable. If a higher amount shows up and the game goes in to slow mow you know for a fact it will not hit the bonus round :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Had a 350x ball drop on a hold & win game the other day of course it was only on a .20 spin but i nearly fell out of my chair when it happened because you are right 99.9% of the time the big multipliers never fall they are only there to tease!

Hit 500 on a wheel spin, normally I get 9x

8 Likes

Nice hit. I hit the 250X on the wheel the other day but it was on a .20 spin fml lol

I had my first big win on a slot machine while playing randomly.

7 Likes

what game is this??

Hottest 666

1 Like

Anyone who has played this game will know just how embarrassing this bonus round is. Finally hit $5 spin with a 7X :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Who won mystic this morning? Was chasing it had a feeling it would pay out soon and it looks like it did

1 Like

Hit this last night. Saw the bonus playing in the corner. Took my bet up to 20.00 a spin after about 4-5 spins. I got the 500x on the wheel. I have hit several times on this game.

20 Likes

@MrzJuicee Amazing hit!

1 Like

X250 on $5, best I have ever gotten in the spin wheel. Better than any mini jackpots won. lol. Two spins later got the wheel again and x70. Slots been loose for 3-4 days. All of them.

5 Likes

Congrats!! yea they never loose on my side. I just brought my expectations way dowm.

You will never hit a jackpot with 1$ bets FYI. 99% of the big win gallery is folks betting 20-120 per spin

3 Likes