Big Win Gallery

x500 on $1. I hope I bet more. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

@charm8676 and @CubanMissile25 Thanks for the advice. I hope to have better luck this year.
When i deposit $200 with a 50% bonus and 20x rollover, i usually only bet $1 a spin because im trying not to use the rollover. But i guess i should just commit to using the rollover and bet $2 to $5 a spin with the $300 total smount to help get bigger wons and meet the rollover quicker.

Used to be easier before Reels and Wheels XL became only a 10% contribution.

1 Like

You’ll get the hang of it but that’s a start. Forgot to mention you want games without insane volatility but honestly any machine is capable of dragging you down with it lol

Cleo can be fairly consistent for example - just know I’ve also lost several hundred spins in a row on it :rofl:

1 Like

Congratulations

@charm8676 Ouch! I’ll give it a shot tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Dang I missed to post it I was doing GEMHALA 0.20c per spin and hit the max today. Wish it was more!

2 Likes

Hit the x500 again on reels right now except with a 1 dollar denomination this time

5 Likes

That’s not true, it’s possible to hit a jackpot on small bets! Here’s one from a few months ago.

11 Likes

Yea a jackpot but if you dont hit a jackpot the games worthless unless you bet big like that kids 4.5$ hit with really really good hit and look what it paid. I just wish there were hits posted on games that are big hit in the thousands and not the same games all the time. Its like you play different games but you never see big hits on different games except a coule bgaming games and the 3 games 777 reels and wheels and 10 time. Yes cyberpuck and lawless ladies also but it alwYs jackpots when those get posted. There 100s of games on here that say pay big but i never see those games posted. Plus i can only go by my gameplay and i never get big hits. Congrats just wish different games would pay out more and to me i just wish i would be able do win anything and withdrawal.

Congrats on this big win
you must really loaded to play 100 dollar bet
I am sure you must be a real person
Someone wrote that the company uses their own people to cash IN
the big jackpots
I have been playing for so many years but never won a jackpot
GOOD LUCK TO YOU

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Nice win!!!

1 Like

My new favorite game. Yeah a lot of bonus rounds don’t pay but when it does it goes big.

12 Likes

What game is that

1 Like

Do you buy the bonus?

3 Likes

Merge Up is the game

1 Like

I did. I usually buy them.

2 Likes

This game is garbage. You’ll profit maybe 1 in 20 buys. The bonanza games pay so much better

I end up retriggering twice. 90 free spins. $556 profit.

6 Likes

A little overseas action🏀

6 Likes