Big Win Gallery

Some of my latest winnings after loosing lot more…Still dreaming of hitting a BIG one $200K+ so helpfully around the corner… good luck y’all

9 Likes

Wtg nice wins!!!

2 Likes

Bethune cookman was tied at the half. Gave me a push. I’ll take it.

3 Likes

@lakendrick25 How much are you betting on average with your sports parleys?

That is absolutely disgusting haha I always play 10 times Vegas when I’m under like $5 and do $.09 spins. I’ve gotten the two jackpot symbols probably 100 times. Didn’t think winning it was actually possible

3 Likes

Awesome hit dude! Good to know it’s possible with the 9 cent bets haha

1 Like

He had $8 in his account. It’s almost too hard to believe. Wow

1 Like

This is the lamest I’ve ever seen the “big win gallery”. Haha. Seriously embarrassing from Bovada.

3 Likes

Embarrassing

1 Like

I hit 9/9 on Penny keno for 500 twice so far when I was down to like 7 cents. It’s possible, but highly unlikely. It’s gambling man

2 Likes

This was last night while in a bonus round, first time getting 5. As you can see I had a shot at 6. It was pretty exciting getting 5, first time. I know someone previously showed a pic of getting all 6. Anyways ended up winning like $350 in the bonus round. Not all that exciting or life changing, but it was a fun event.

7 Likes

I got 6 and won absolutely nothing. I won more free spins than I did payout :joy::joy:

1 Like

Back when there was $.80 spins, I got 5 and first spin on free spins another 5. I think I ended up with 80-90 spins in total and literally won like $20. Just kept retriggering and hitting absolutely nothing. I don’t think a single wild multi connected the entire time

1 Like

That’s too bad. I have had some monster hits on the game. Also some goose eggs like that.

1 Like

I always killed it at .80 cents too. Wish that had changed it.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to post here, and yesterday was a good one. I have no picture of it, I started to play oasis dreams and got hit for 12 free spins for $2.50 and win $400 plus. Then went to reels and wheels XL, and another $429 for free spin. And then went to play genie’s gifts, playing $1.80 i was given 70 spin and won $372. What a day!

5 Likes

@Cyra09 Congratulations on your wins!! You were on fire.

1 Like

Woah dang. That’s amazing! Congratulations!

1 Like

Some luck(although I spent it all max betting other games :rofl:

6 Likes

Still good hits!