Big Win Gallery

Yeah, i got the full screen as well.

2 Likes

Same people in the community post shit I would post also but I guess I am not that group. Gcroos good hit but of course the newer one in forever only 25 cents. Good hit.

2 Likes

You crush these slots. Damn. Know it helps once you have a big bankroll.

1 Like

How much were u bett8ng toget 51k on inferno…I love that game n what did u get all fires….

Caught a nice lil snag today on $2

16 Likes

Love to see it. I’ve played that game for YEARS and have yet to see the full green screen

1 Like

I wondered where it had gone. Maybe they will bring it back under the Rival brand but with a lower RTP like all of the other ones that they had Rival redo…same game with same functionality, just lower RTP. 🫣

1 Like

Nice hit. I like that game but never played it because it has absolutely abused me in past. Can’t win a thing. Maybe I will try it today.

Nice hit :muscle:t5::100:

It’s been a while but had a nice session on cyberpunk yesterday

8 Likes

A message came up saying congratulations you’ve won the top prize for this game lol, not bad for a $1 spin… really want to know what the jackpot looks like for this game

17 Likes

Well blow me down. Hit the bonus doing 20¢ spins on Gemmza and hit a 100x chest.

10 Likes

Nice ! I do love this game , sucks when you only spell G_AND !! Congrats !

People keep posting winnings on this game. I can’t never get a halfway decent win on it. I think these ladies don’t like me. lol
Congrats! Definitely a sweet win on a $1.

1 Like

Nice x500 bonus round.

8 Likes

Honestly I’ve had more losses than wins on this game with a ton of free spins getting like $3.50 lol. This was a nice surprise

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s the norm around here.

1 Like

Not terribly big but for a 10cent pull not too shabby #winning #tigerblood

9 Likes

Hell of a hit. If only I can ever see green straight across as this is my favorite game to play

540x. Pretty hit

7 Likes