Big Win Gallery

Finally got a lil something almost 3k

12 Likes

Nice work for a dollar pull #winning #tigerblood

The slots have been incredibly hot for me for about 7 days straight. Just triggered the random jackpot on this game. $5 spin. Couldn’t be more pleased

12 Likes

Thanks for posting. I was wondering what the jackpot looked like

1 Like

Which slots have you been playing fish

Golden Buffalo(not hot drop), Cesar’s Victory had been great to me(doesn’t eat your money and gives tons of bonus rounds), golden Savanah Hot drop, reel and wheels XL, Lawless Ladies Return, Fairy Wins(rarely, but I popped in and quickly hit that jackpot), Golden Gorilla, Ming Legend. Here are some decent hits in the last week. I really am a sports bettor. I only play slots if I am successful with my wagers. Every random jackpot I have ever triggered has been when I am furiously hitting the spin and stop button. I have probably hit 5-6 now over the years.

1 Like

I chased that fairy jackpot! Took a break for like an hour and it got hit! Glad it was someone on community.

3 Likes

What value were you spinning.

4 Likes

Won 722 on the mini hit it landed next to the mega which was 46k

6 Likes

Lucky bro 722 is better the nothing I’ll take that all day, I’ve spun that wheel hundreds of time never got jackpot spin…anyway keep hitting ! N posting. Means there’s hope ha……

Yeah I’ve hit the jackpot wheel maybe like 17 times now, never got anything higher then a minor and like 3900. This was my first one in a while though. It is disappointing because the needle looked like it was stopping on mega then last second moves over to the mini lol.

I m soory men to much adrenaline I. One sec it’s coming soon :soon::pray::raised_hands:

1 Like

2 dollar spins. Man fairy’s got to 8.5k recently.,I was spinning and it got hit when I was spinning but it unfortunately wasn’t me!

Hope you won a good one!

Literally all dead spins until this. Just wish I didn’t drop the bet size

9 Likes

That’s probably my least favorite game, so many dead spins. Only play it because I want the jackpot.

3 Likes

That is a jackpot that bet size plays into winning the jackpot just an FYI.

1 Like

Wheels & Reels was very kind to me over the past few days. All started with a $68 deposit
undefined (NaN [en.number.human.storage_units.units.byte count=undefined])

4 Likes

And these since I could only add 5 pics

7 Likes