Big Win Gallery

7 Likes

Bro it’s an impossible run especially on electronic BJ. I don’t believe it because those games win 75% of the time. I’ve seen it win 10 straight times in one seating… no way this guy just ran up $20

Bless ur heart!

New game luck. Was doing $40 bonus buys.

7 Likes

Nice hit, congrats!

1 Like

9 Likes

what game is that in the second pic that won 12810.00??

2 Likes

Fun little luck story. Deposited $200 for sports wagering. Decided to try $50 max on Golden Buff. Was pulling $1.20 a spin hitting nothing. Got down to my limit of $50 spending and hit the bonus round. 7 dead spins basically and the 8th was this beauty. Great return on $1.20. Pleased as pie over here.

12 Likes

@aqsguy123 What an epic run going from $175 to over $20k!!

2 Likes

@Kingfishtr Great hit! You just never know when you’ll get that great hit! Congratulations!! Hope to get lucky one of these days!

2 Likes

Adventures

2 Likes

6 Likes

Always fun to turn $10 into $900. Redeemed $10 from reward points, got it up to $80, down to my last $6 and bang,

10 Likes

Not my biggest win in terms of dollars, but definitely my biggest win in terms of x my bet

6 Likes

BONGOfiesta sure feels like his account is being favored you have so many people complaining yet he able to keep hitting on different days close to each other. I mean I know alot of people play as much as him for a fact why is he able to do such low spins and hit then high and hit. I don’t want to hear luck that’s bs at certain points i have not hit more then 300$ on a single spin in 2 years on any slot I play multiple times a week mostly and friends. I am happy for him but something is off he hits prob 60 times in 2 years more then 300$ but I can’t get one hit. That’s seems like every account is equal lol. Yes everything is random we get it but to us it sure don’t seem random. I would bet 500$ If deposting 10 times here starting with 50$ I would lose on every deposit except maybe one for a profit 100-200$ while down thousands. That has been a huge simple size.

Same here. Of course not a big amount of money, but a good xtimes win. I get wins like this I’d say a good amount of often. Keeps me playing so long as I stay within budget.
With the marketplace closed last night I went ahead and paid the fees to deposit my lil 20 bucks to get my daily fix. Had been playing on and off all night and this morning with it switching back and forward between Fairy Wins and Night with Cleo progressive. Then this morning I got on Caesar’s Empire and that’s when I hit this. If I stay within budget I shall be able to play at least for the rest of today.

Disclaimer: You couldn’t burst my bubble with your negative comments. This is a big win for me. :relaxed:

5 Likes

I love when this happens! You’re preparing yourself to see your account out of funds and it just gives you this lil moment of joy. Congrats!

1 Like

Awsome win triguenita

I am on a bit of a hot streak but I’m still down tens of thousands of dollars over the years.

1 Like

Maybe I could just give my money into some of you guys and you could win for me, lol, since that seems absolutely impossible for me lately. I would get more enjoyment out of that then just watching my money go up in smoke every deposit.

1 Like