Big Win Gallery

I wished I took some pictures of my big wins :weary: hoping for a jackpot win :slot_machine::game_die:

2 Likes

I won most of my money back that I lost the past few days with this one free spin x6 at $2.00.

15 Likes

Nice win :slot_machine::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

4 Likes

Bravo! Thatā€™s how to Reign of Gnomes haha!

1 Like

I usually hate Reign. If I play it, I feel like my money just goes down the tubes (the number of near misses infuriates me) and then if I get the bonus I get like maybe 12x my bet. When the bonus triggered, I was like ā€œoh this is gonna be crap like alwaysā€ but I was pleasantly surprised.

This was my biggest win on Bovada a few years agoā€¦ this was also a few weeks before my first trip to Vegas, it helped greatly.

Also on 5x win, I was down to less than a dollar one night, and I kept on better 9 cents and ended up getting up to $50 without ever changing it off 9 cents. I figured if I did change the bet amount I would screw up the pattern of winning.

10 Likes

No proof but Iā€™ve done similar with that 5x game also. Its not a bad game

4 Likes

Only game that has paid decent for me.

8 Likes

Canā€™t see what game some of these jackpots hit on. Can you please tell us the game name in the title so we can identify which games paid? I donā€™t know any slot games except that Cleo thing that keeps popping up on the side bar so a game name with the jackpot would be nice for novice slotters like me. Thank you.

1 Like

Do we have a Poker equivalent Gallery for big wins? Small compared to all these Big slot wins, Guess Ill start working on improving my slot game!

3 Likes

I had this one a few weeks ago. Iusually play $10 or $20 but had a good run so decided to play $100 for 3 spinsā€¦hit this bonus on the third.

10 Likes

Iā€™m impressedā€¦ I havenā€™t had a free spin bonus on Cleo in nearly a month. I have had nearly 300 free spins x2, but not the 3rd. Maybe again some day.

1 Like

That was about 5 weeks ago and Iā€™m with you about them turning the free spins off. I have gone over 400 spins without getting a bonus. Over 300 is very common. Used to be I would get a free spin after 75-125 spins mostly but not nowadays!

1 Like

$2 spin, was down to $1.90 and hit this for $525 2

63x

15 Likes

what do you need to get to hit the jackpot on Ferry Wins?

2 Likes

God I like that one being down to your last spin to crack that one must have been nice

1 Like

Oh, thatā€™s the number of spins that I have had 2 free spins without getting a 3rd. I am well over 1k spins since a free spin. Auto-spinning makes it easy to track.

1 Like

The random jackpot is just a random spin.

Fairy on the first reel and Wins on the last reel triggers the bonus where you get 8, 10, 15, 20 or 25 free spins. After 20 bonuses I have only ever received 8 or 10 spins, so either Iā€™m the worst picker ever or itā€™s weighted heavily towards the lowest numbers.

2 Likes

I use to love to play Reign of Gnomes but the bonusā€™s were so bad for me I gave up on the game. I got 100x once and every other time was crap. At least someone is winning on that game.

1 Like

Won this on $5 bet bonus round a couple weeks ago. Of course spent it back after the fact lol

5 Likes

FW ā€” Itā€™s weighted to award 8 spins most of the time. Iā€™ve played over 10k spins of FW and have scored 25 spins only 2 or 3 times.

FWIW I have won 500x bonuses on 8 spins multiple times, so you donā€™t always need to hit a big number.

1 Like