Live Lines Changing

so matty can you please provide some guidance on what can be done about this.

I believe this falls under your job where we all have proof it is happening to us. Why would we make this up.

Either update how lives wagers are accepted or give us some feedback on how this will get change in future.

THIS IS BEYOND PATHETIC PRACTICE

1 Like

Based on the lines and how much they move exactly; what you are experiencing is the expected behavior based on the policy at hand.

We’ll forward everyones feedback/suggestions on the matter however

WE all have told you when the line is in bovada favor it accepts the bet

when not in favor of bovada it does not accept the bet

WHAT ELSE DO U NEeD TO HEAR

The solution to this problem is really easy and should be implemented.

If a line is +140 when you attempt to place the wager and it goes to +120 while attempting to place the bet, you should have a pop up asking if you accept the new odds. It shouldn’t automatically go through at +120.

The same can be said if you trying to bet a team -3 points and in trying to confirm the wager the line changes to -4.5 because a basket was made. A confirmation box asking if you accept the new odds should occur.

This should occur on any line change whether for or against you.

Then there’s the other option where you have a box check marked that states accept all changes automatically.

So for now we have what shows below. If you are typing in the bet and before submitting the line changes you see it, but as stated if it changes mid bet you’re stuck with it.

Note at the time, I was doing this the line was -8 -110 and changed to -8 -115 then to -7.5 -120

Add an option to accept new odds and another box that you can check mark before placing the wager to accept all changes. Either way the bettor makes the decision to accept the new odds or accept whatever the odds change to no matter what.

But in the end, it’s ultimately their decision and not a computer program forcing them to take the less desired odds if that is the outcome of the change.

3 Likes

This is how they do it at another site and I think it is totally legitimate. I have been a victim many, many times of this situation and even created a thread of my own last year with examples but nothing has been done.
Hope to see some movement in this.

1 Like

Something needs to be done about odds changing against the player as the bet is processing. If I make a wager and the line moves ten cents in my favor it kicks back. If I take a live money line at +250 and it kicks to +400 it accepts.

It’s complete bullshit

1 Like

Totally agree, I had a line move from -125 to -130 today (5 cents in Bovada’s favor) and it kicked it back. Then during the same game I place another bet on a -130 and it moved to -105 and it took it. It needs to be fair across the board. Either take all bets or kick hem all back

Its a slimy business practice imo but what can we do besides bitch about it , they will never change it

I wager on other sites that do live lines on the fly no problem and even with accept all odds changes checked it will actually accept better odds for you instead of auto giving you the old lower line

For some reason here they have it set up solely to benefit the company with no thought about the customers … just feels nickle and dimey tbh

Oh well , gl with your bets today guys

Right the -115/-115 splits should be enough

Just had the worst one yet. Was betting half totals. As i submitted my bet of u 76.5 at -110 one team scored and the odds stayed at 76.5 but changed to +160. My bet went through since it wasnt in my favor then immediately after it went through the line changed to u78.5 at -110

why does the live line wager only get cancelled when the live line drops to bovada favor
:rage:
if live line goes in customer favor while wagering the wager magically goes thru even though the line changed.

NEEDS TO BE ACCEPTED or CANCELLED in both instances not olny when it favors BOVADA

AM I WRONG

Dude. I’m totally with you. The past two days have been atrocious. I live wager a lot. The way the bet is placed or not placed, lines changing after placed in the books favorite instantly… not to mention two teams scoring 17 more points in the final two minutes of a game which is 96-56. That happened to me twice yesterday. Unbelievable points in the final minutes of a game that was long over.

1 Like

So has this been solved yet.

AS of last night Still having the same issues

He moved us to the correct thread. No way to tell right now as the site is down. I’m sure it’s not but I wonder if the really bad live betting debacle the past couple of days had to do with the upcoming update that clearly has went to sh!t.

perfect example tonight

tv timeout atl ml -135 1q

i go to bet it and nothing has changed but live line goes to -185 so bovada cancels the line of -135

if other way around it would of accepted

NIGHT after night this BS keeps happening

2 Likes

of course bet is cancelled and Atl wins 1q

why even show the line if you are going to change it no matter what

The score did not change it was a time out so no the line should of been accepted.

comical bs

the other issue I have is posting the live lines and show them changing in real time but all of them are crossed out and wont allow you to wager on.

why have them listed and changing but crossed out

MAKES zero sense

And it’s the end of the first quarter like bra what’s going on man it’s the end of the first quarter for sixers vs pacers and it says that bro

1 Like

The scores just going away right after I bet on international ball this is crazy I got 1.20$ for my spins lol you guys should be ashamed of yall self

And i cant get a chat or a reply on here this is the worst customer service I have ever experience and it’s like why this is a site involved with peoples money I can never make a large deposit on here and feel safe it’s ridiculous now started off very good tho man have a good day