Processing error when placing live bets

It only happens when you’ve been signed in for a while and or when the like changes when the bet is processing then it’ll get stuck seems to not do it when you just sign in

@Mikey_Bovada Issue still exist. This is just now

Yeah this same thing is happening here too, a couple different devices, constantly since last night.

This should now be resolved, however please let us know if anyone is still having issues. Thanks

Thanks for opening this back up Paul, is anyone else still seeing this constantly? Or is it just me? If it’s just me I guess I can live with it but man is this pretty frustrating, every single time, it just keeps processing until I close out of the page at least a couple of times.

1 Like

We would’ve been advised that this issue is resolved. For users who are still affected, please try clearing your cache and cookies and using Incognito mode.

yeah, I did that, and as I do understand that you have been told it was resolved, the same was said last night and it wasn’t resolved for all users as reported here by some community members. I just want to see if there are others that are still experiencing the same issue I am, maybe it is just me. Thanks.

I am experiencing the same issue and it is very frustrating.

it also will change your odds while waiting for processing the wager on a live in play bet.

I bet 200 to win 100 on something and the odds changed and it raised my risk amount to 250 to win 100 WITHOUT MY CONSENT

The odds may change as it is live, so odds do move. It will not however change your wager amount from one to another, unless it is lower due to a limit restriction and would then advise you.

Same issue here.
Yes, I already tried clearing Chrome cache and cookies, and using Incognito mode.

Still an issue for me as well

Still an issue with me too

Have you guys tried using a different device?

Yes I have tried everything it seems to be a glitch within the live betting function

@Mikey_Bovada seems to be fixed but will let you know if issue arises.

Have a good day

Same issue for me I have to refresh to see my bet went through

Issue seems to be fixed

1 Like

@Mvendetto23 Thank you for reaching out.

1 Like

I just had the same issue occur. You have to refresh or go to the main page to see / if when your wager has gone through… But in the past, refreshing while it was still processing has caused double posting of the wager, so this should definitely be looked at as it has occurred for multiple people for multiple nights now.

1 Like

Mine has been functional for a few hours now I hope it’ll fix for you soon

1 Like