Sports line requests

Some other lines will be available later today but only few games will be offered due to lack of sources. We’d ask you to check back later.

Can you add NBA Make/Miss Playoffs odds? Or direct me to where those odds might be?

Thanks!

Requesting lines for ESL Challenger Melbourne 2024 North America Open Qualifier in esports cs2

Checking on these requests.

Lines will be posted shortly.

We will not be offering open qualifiers, but closed qualifiers will be offered.

Can I please have the odds for NBA MVP Nikola Jokic, NBA Finals champion Boston Celtics, NBA Finals MVP Jason Tatum. Most improved player Tyrese Maxey. Rookie of the year Victor Wembenyama please.

Rookie of the year Victor Wembenyama, NBA MVP Nikola Jokic, Most improved player Tyrese Maxey can be viewed here.

NBA Finals Champon here.

In regards to this, the team has advised that we don’t have many sources for it yet but we may add them later in the season. Please keep an eye out.

Can you please add total attempts on-target for both the Manchester City vs Chelsea and the Fulham vs Aston Villa’s matches? @bovada

Hi there, let me clarify with sports.

Those should be up for both teams.

I wish the Sports Team would reinstate the Over/Under total HomeRuns hit
per game MLB prop bet for this upcoming season. 2 seasons ago it was listed for
every MLB game. Then last season it was only posted for a select few games at
the start of the season. Then it disappeared all together. Was my favorite prop bet.

We will ask them if this will return and let you know once we find out.

Closed qualifier is in 5 hours but not up, could I get that added like you mentioned?

I will check with sports to see if this can be offered.

1 Like

Sports team has advised that we unfotrunately won’t be able to offer any lines for the ESL Challenger.

This game is not listed to wager on. Any help is appreciated

We only offer live lines for college basketball.

You offer more than live lines for college basketball. So that is wrong what ur reply was. I can see All lines for todays college basketball slate except this one