Wager Settlement Issues

This was already escalated and settled now.

Can you check the the ticket 21071340511627? It is for the first half which already finished.

Having a look right now.

Hi @sioc77,

Sorry for the delay.

This was settled now.

game finished but still no settlement

1 Like

Hi @fatasi,

We are having a delay with settlements and the Team is working to get this resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

For more info, you can follow this topic here.

Please check, thank you.

1 Like

Hey @sioc77,

We are still having an issue with this. Once the issue is solved, all effected wagers will be settled.

Hi everyone,

We have been informed that the issue has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

Trying to find the Bovada NBA First Basket definition. I had a wager on Jrue Holiday first basket made - which he made the first Field basket but someone else made a Free throw first. Since its not defined in the wager should this be a push?
Thank you.

@Jsportaller Welcome to the Community. I’m looking into this now.

I think you should win this bet but that’s my opinion. I don’t see it in the rule book either as it being clearly defined but a basket (in my opinion) is a 2 point basket or a 3 point basket. A free throw is just that…a free throw.
When commentators say a player made a basket, a free throw is never, ever regarded as one. Will be interesting to see what Bovada says about it :slight_smile:

Apologies as I thought I had responded to this earlier, but unfortunately according to the Sports Team this is correctly settled as a loss, as the first ‘basket’ is the player that actually hits a shot, including free throws. That being said I do agree that this could be more clearly defined and did advise them as such.

I’ve PM’ed you some further details regarding the specific wager @Jsportaller

1 Like

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate it. Of course I agree that I should’ve won the bet but on the other hand I made the bet without a clearly defined “basket”. Anyways, Bovada responded quickly and took care of me so I’m happy.

1 Like

Well that’s good to know. At least they took care of you in a timely manner :slight_smile: They are definitely known to take care of customers and do a good job at it.
It should be more clearly defined though because although a free throw is technically a ‘basket’, no one refers to it as a bucket, basket, etc. Those terms are used for field goals (2 pointers and 3 pointers).

Wager settlement question:
How many cars finished the race?
I have a wager on o16.5 graded as a loss, but final standings have 18 cars finishing times and 2 DNF.

Having a look, will keep you updated.

The thing that really sucks tho is that Giannis made the first free throw (basket) like you said, except he was not listed as an option to bet on , since they weren’t sure he was playing. So technically they should have voided the bet and returned your money

How you win this bet I am kinda confused

1 Like

I’m having a look right now and will let you know.