Checking on it right now.

1 Like

Can I get a check?

Ref. PROPS-2628573

Having a look at the wager now.

Both wagers have been settled.

1 Like

Prop bet held over hour… Can not bet . funds in hold… Bullshit

Can you please provide the wager reference number of this? I do see that a wager was recently settled for you.

Can someone help me with this.

Hi @Acebov,

I’m having a look at the wager right now and will ensure that you are updated on the outcome.

1 Like

Hi can you please grade Ref. 21091379554673
Thanks

As per our Sports Team the correct selection was ‘Pass Complete’, which is why the wager is a loss.

And as per the game it was a rush as you can tell by the game as shown in the screenshot

Checking on this right now.

This is the drive that was used to grade the wager:

Thats at 2:30 game time. My ticket is play after 3:53.

Based on the drives from the NFL website the screenshot above is the one that relates to your wager.

Thats a completely different play. I placed a bet for the play after 3:53 game time. The one you’re showing me wouldn’t even be available to anyone since in game bets wouldn’t show that yet. Look at my ticket. It says 2nd quarter 3:53. Yall just cant pick and choose whatever is convenient for you. The play is after 3:53 not after what you’re showing me right now.

I see 2 valid points in this argument as you have a point and the moderators have a point. The play you bet on was for what Green Bay will do next at the 3:53 mark of the 2nd quarter. The play in fact happened at the 2:30 mark. So with 2:30 to go in the 2nd quarter, it was 3rd & 3 for GB and they threw the ball.
Now, the closest time that 3:53 is in the 2nd quarter was actually 3:54 in which you highlighted. The play at that time was on a 1st & 10 at the GB 49 yard line. The next play after occurred at the 3:14 mark.
So in my opinion, I think this should be a push and not count as anything since the bet you made was inaccurately listed and placed as to what actually happened in the game.
Just my .02

You know what im dumb. The play after 3:53 was 2:30 i got it now lol sorry

You know what i recant my statement.

This is from the nfl website. So if we’re going by these events the next play after the play 3:53 would be a rush at 3:14 in which they gained 1yard. And not 2:30. That will it the 2nd event after 3:54. Right?

1 Like