Wager Settlements

Hi @dodger29,

The Wager with Reference Number 20101200793058, has been settled as a win and the winning amount has been credited to your account. You shall also be able to see this information from your transactions.

Congratulations on your winnings :slight_smile:

I PLACED BET ON LAKERS the start OF THE SEASON .MY PAYOUT IS NOT RIGHT.

Hi @Sosatony,

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

We would gladly check this one out for you. Can you kindly provide us with the Wager Reference Number please?

You may find the information from your Transactions.

Is this what you are referring to 24042.50 the date is 10/11/20

Played a two team parlay. La Dodgers and Houston Astros to win. Payed out 108. Customer service is telling me they won’t settle until series is over. This makes no sense to me I didn’t bet on the series. Houston was down 3 games to 0 why would I bet them to win the series ona parlay? Anyone have any suggestions?

@Mlroland83 The leg on Houston was on that game however; the let on the Dodgers was placed on the MLB series price so the whole parlay will only be settled once the series is over

This is a common mistake that is made. Bettors tend to think if they see a matchup, it means the matchup for that day.
If you go into your transactions history, look and see what you bet on. I’ll bet you it says you bet on the series win. One thing to look at is the odds before betting. If it looks too good to be true, double check that you are betting on what you are trying to bet on.

That’s just it they were both underdogs in the game with fairly common odds. If you look at tonight’s games there are no way to bet the series outcome just point spread money line and o/u. Feel like they have pulled some pretty petty scheme.

Placed bet on live match but game went on extra time and my wager was settled as a loss. Bet game to end live match with under 89.5 points for Fuerza Regia de Monterey. Live game ended at 88 point before game proceeding to OT and my wager was settled as a loss
Wager reference 20101201753161

If its basketball you bet on, OT counts in the totals. Even if you’re live betting, your bet is for the entire game, not just regulation of 4 quarters.

Hi @chrismaboh,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have escalated the Wager with Reference Number 20101201753161 to our Sports Team for doublechecking.

I will get back to you via PM once I have an update.

Can I get this one looked at im in limbo after betting my wad on eagles fh like a damn idiot…thanks

1 Like

Details and results sent over now.

1 Like

None of my live nfl bets settled. There an issue

Hi @Redwood,

I understand your concern in relation to your wagers and is here to help have the wagers looked into. Please provide the reference wagers so it can be looked into.

Much appreciated

@Jadams87 This has now been escalated.

1 Like

10 minutes into 2nd quarter…smh…so now they say it won’t be settled till end of game…a first quarter bet…what will they think of next…final edit…actually they cleared it now i swear sometimes you never know with this company

1 Like

Hi - when do sports bet pay out? Please look into my recent win but still no pay out Ref. 20101200251909. thanks

It’s normal right after the game ends. Sometimes it can be delayed a few mins… give it 5-10 mins it should settle.

1 Like