$150,000.00 win on Deluxe 777

• What are your initials? AW
• How long have you been with us? 2 years
• What was your winning game and amount? Deluxe 777, won $150,000 and $30,000 same day
• Was this your first big win online? YES! Never in a million years did I expect to get this lucky :slight_smile:
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? My wife needs a new car, and going to put some aside for kids college fund. So excited!

29 Likes

wow! congratulations @budweiser60!!!

5 Likes

@budweiser60 Congratulations!!

4 Likes

You can buy a lot of Budweiser’s with that money. Congrats man! Hope I get lucky like you one day :slight_smile: I need a Bud.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Keep grinding :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Wow congrats!!! That’s amazing!!

1 Like

Bitcoin all the way here, just takes time. $9500 every three days is the max, so slow and steady. Like another guy on here told me, don’t lose it while you’re waiting for it to withdraw. I used some of my rewards points to play with while I was waiting on my money to come out, so I didn’t feel like I was risking my big win!

6 Likes

Would love to know what your tax plan is & how that works. I’ve always wondered if I where to win big what the best option would be. Anyone feel free to chime in on tax% you can expect to pay & whether selling vouchers will be better or withdrawing to btc. Thanks!

6 Likes

Congrats thats a great thing to do with the winnings Cheers !!

1 Like

@budweiser60 I won $80.000 from slots game this weeks and I able to withdraw $20.000 from Bitcoin $9500 litecoin $9500 from ethereum

8 Likes

Congrats! Well done on the big wins.

5 Likes

Not my 777 machine! Nah I’m jk that’s effin awesome! Congrats bro!

Congrats to you! I’ve seen the worst luck lately. It brings me joy to see others winning. Have a wonderful day.

What types of wallet do you use? Do you deposit it directly to your bank? Any tips?

How did you get the money deposited to your bank if you don’t mind me asking? Any tips?

I used Coinbase or similar for deposits then transferred. And I paid taxes, you have to legally with that much money it’s hard to not.

You can also sell player transfers on here if you want to avoid Bitcoin, sell 1-2k at a time.

Good luck!

Always use a wallet before sending it to an exchange. If you have coinbase, I’d use Coinbase Pro as a wallet. Very easy to use and pretty fast in my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you and appreciate it