Bovada randomly took 300k rewards points from me

I am a long time customer and legend status. Today Bovada randomly took over 300k rewards points out of my account.
bovada rewards removed

I contacted support and they say this:
“We can certainly empathize with your disappointment over having points issued and then removed while taking some of what you already had collected, we’re very well aware of this and currently working on a solution.”

I ask what this means and if they are going to be crediting them back, and they just stop responding. Ive contacted support multiple times and had the same result. What is going on?

3 Likes

I’m missing a $250 deposit from yesterday an no one will respond to me I’ve tried all avenues of contact what a shame

1 Like

they took 2.9 million reward points from me. said it was a mistake that they gave me the points and that my account isnt eligible, even though i play every day, been with the site for 10 years and a HOF member.

5 Likes

-edit. I seen another post of yours in a different thread. Still a crappy thing

We’re those 2.9 million a random drop or points you have accumulated and for some reason haven’t been cashing in?

Did the same thing today to me. Sent me an email saying they deposited points, and then sent another later saying it was a mistake and took all the points. Legit about to cancel bovada all together

1 Like

I agree, The fact that they care so little and won’t do the right thing for their customers in a time like this is telling me its finally time to go elsewhere.
It’s kind of sad. thats basically nothing compared to what I wager yet they won’t do right by their customers. I’ve been using bovada for like 10 years.
I did finally get to a supervisor and they basically just said sorry we dont care about your business.

Its just disappointing to create so many bad issues for long time customers over such a small amount, I don’t understand to be honest.

2 Likes

I got the message saying they gave me those points in error. Fine…but they also took points that I earned in the last 3-4 days with a value of $40.58. I want those back asap,.

2 Likes

same here should have not taken legit points

Site is sketchy af today. No response on chat or from messages

1 Like

I just submitted my largest ever withdrawal. I wanted to leave it there but Bovada is clearly telling me they don’t value me as a customer. Its unfortunate to see.

1 Like

the chat says there will be drops in the next couple hours if you’re eligible :roll_eyes:

Drops plus what they took and they shouldn’t have I hope.

2 Likes

I also got a message from them that I was no longer eligible to receive crypto bonuses. I really don’t understand this and wish someone could explain it to me. I really look forward to a little bonus every now and then

Bankruptcy is rearing its ugly head

3 Likes

A bovada rep was typing here earlier and of course, just decided to ignore the thread. Really frustrating when you want to be a customer but continue to be treated this way.

They work for Bovada. They can’t tell us how they really feel or what Is going on internally.

But from a 15 year member …be careful depositing here. People’s reward points disappearing , customer service having no accountability and blatantly lying to me about technical issues yesterday when they had 30 people in their queue when I called and normally don’t have to wait at all (and their official Twitter page people made it clear the site was not working whatsoever ).

This site will ultimately be shut down and seized.

I said it a year ago and I stick by it

1 Like

Hall of fame member here. And it’s definitely become suspect in the last few months. The customer service stinks. I’ve tried 3 times this afternoon to get someone on chat and nobody has picked me up in the queue. I don’t know what’s going on but I don’t like it.

1 Like

Yep. I’m hall of fame . Lost 65k last yr and down 20k in 2022 so far. Down 7 figures since getting here 2007. This site is an absolute mess. Not saying that because I’m losing. 2021 I had fun. Was hosted. The site as a whole is just not reliable and I wouldn’t trust them with your hard earned money

1 Like

I’ve been thinking that

1 Like

How have you been Shannon?