Bovada randomly took 300k rewards points from me

I’m goood ! How are you!?

Snap me sometime. I’m doing pretty well thank you

Same thing happened to me today. Had like $740 in rewards this morning then got the “here’s a little gift message” and my reward were up to $2200. I was like, oh that’s nice. Didn’t claim the bonus and proceeded to blow about $10k throughout the day today and went to claim the bonus to see that I had only $440 in rewards! Should have easily been over $1000 in rewards without the “here’s your little gift.”

Chatted with a rep that submitted a ticket and got an email back saying my bonuses were miscalculated and they were adjusted to the correct amount. I mean WTF! Dropping points in my account only to take them away plus what I gained the last few days. Unreal. Never had a problem with them until now.

The issue with the missing points has been escalated and is being worked on right now.

Crooked would be the correct term there if they don’t fix all of your accounts

Just like they did not acknowledge anything was wrong with their site when I contacted customer service last nite to discuss that I couldn’t access Bovada or the community til after 430pm yesterday from morning til then and the lady had the balls to tell me after putting me on hold for 25min and me being in a queue of 25+ people just to get thru that they didn’t have any technical issues and no compensation would he made.

There is zero accountability and we are being lied to.

A sign of things to come.

3 Likes

I appreciate the help. I look forward to seeing a resolution tomorrow and will be looking for it and following up.

The fair and honest thing to do would be to honor the original point drop. I don’t get why they would put the points in and then take them away and say it was a mistake. Complete and utter failure and breakdown from the top down

It makes people think that dey have spare money to play around and so u bet big and den boom bonus is taken out from ur acount lol… not cool

1 Like

Damn just saw the thread and I just had 300,000 points stolen from me also. They gave me a points drop on Sunday and then took it back. BS

1 Like

I literally just got a message saying no points are owed to me. Why do you guys comment on stuff like this pretending like you will help or do the right thing? Its like youre actively going out of your way to troll your own customers and treat people terribly.
I am expecting a response and an update. This is absolutely ridiculous. Its like you guys enjoy treating customers terribly.

I can’t believe we’ve gotten to the point where Bovada employees are just trolling now. Been a customer for a decade. Just unreal.

1 Like

Im done wid dem…some oder site will surely appreciate our bussiness…

1 Like

Same thing happened to me…$900 in points…poof…gone

Based on the information received from our team the reward points were added in error and removed, and an email was sent to advise users of this error.

We apologize for any inconvenience

what are miles points?
DO you guys realize when you spew nonsense that gets contradicted all you do is create a worse user experience for your customers? Its starting to feel like that is the intention.

1 Like

Let me mention… you did a good thing that you haven’t claimed the rewards and lost it… coz bovada is so stupid that they take it all back and put your account in negative… it happened to me twice that they graded two wagers incorrectly and I lost it and then next time I log back in my account was negative and they wouldn’t accept its their fault

1 Like

You should be ashamed of yourself. Any chance we get a respectful explanation of how the points addition to hundreds of player accounts and subsequent official emails and messages from the Bovada team occurred in error?

You’re getting bent over by the crash in crypto and “current customers” is circled on the Bovada team bulletin board regarding who to ■■■■ over in response.

2 Likes

I did have most of my points added back yesterday evening…not from the bonus drop but from what they took on top of taking the bonus drop back so I think I’m where I should be in terms of bonus points now.

1 Like

Ya they haven’t given me any rewards points lately and won’t answer the support chat it. I had a win yesterday watched the game the whole time making sure I win I had a team +3.5 and I went on the watching the last game of my parlay and they won so I was waiting for my balance to update and it never did. And no one will even answer the support chat. Ridiculous can anyone say CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! :eyes:

This is getting out of hand . Bovada management won’t accept any accountability for anything now.

I’m not sure if they even care anymore

6 Likes