Bovada randomly took 300k rewards points from me

they don’t care. the only thing we can do is show them we care by not playing on the site anymore.

2 Likes

Dude just disable your account lol. Your posts are unbearable lol.

4 Likes

We get it-- you work for Bovada. Save yourself the embarrassment of sticking up for them and quit your job. You won’t have it much longer anyway

3 Likes

Good Lord all the bitching on here about being forced to return something that was erroneously given to you. Grow the F up. It was a mistake. When you guys saw the massive amounts of points dropped to your accounts, the fact that it was a mistake absolutely crossed your minds. There’s no way it didn’t. Ridiculous. I mean, I also had high six figures of points removed from my account and yes, I was perturbed. Doesn’t mean I’m going to act like a child about it though because the points were mistakenly given to me to begin with

I did the responsible thing and lost them all before they had to be inconvenienced to go into my account and take them back. You’re welcome Bovada!

8 Likes

Don’t spam my thread shithead. Im not talking about bonus points.
You literally make posts here about trying to get bonuses for $30 deposits. No wonder you say such dumb shit because for the rest of us who aren’t scraping pennies, we get drops like this every week.

5 Likes

Guess they made up for my points by letting me hit the mega jackpot on reels for 29k just now lol

8 Likes

You are the man! I just want at least a Mega. Not asking for too much lol. Congrats! Reels is taking me to the cleaners every week :laughing:

1 Like

On the sister site I randomly saw a massive points drop of like $1900, thought it was just a random lucky day. Knew it would take a while to roll it over, so I started playing immediately. Ended up losing it fairly quickly, like usual, but I guess it was fun getting a Sh*tload of points in error and trying to go big with it.

Hey hey hey, at least they pay.

How do I get in contact with them sir

Must be no one home, my marketplace post has yet to be approved

We’re available now. If you have any questions, please send a PM

Hey Mikey, still looking forward to getting this resolved like you said. Surely you wouldn’t just lead people on and troll them. I’ve got faith in you bud

@TradeTheTulips I believe this was already checked as per the notification you received yesterday

You realize how toxic you guys are right? Like its not just that you dont help people, you actively make things worse for customers.

The notification I received was prior to Mikey saying it was going to be resolved. Since you dont know what youre talking about can you please stop commenting on my threads. You’re just spamming.

I’m not spamming.
Mikey advised that the situation was being looked into, which it has been. But I won’t comment on your posts again.

How do I block people?

You want to block a moderator now if that’s not the most funniest shit I heard this morning and I just woke up

Thank you for those giggles!!!

5 Likes