Crypto Self Lock Contest: Share Your Knowledge And Win! šŸŽ‰

So I use Coinbase as my exchange just because it was the first one I found way back in the day. But I like the easy of cashing out and all the options you have for depositsā€¦ and recently they added the ability to generate new addressesā€¦ oh and the free rewards they give out are nice too.

I use coinomi as my wallet now. They support a wide variety of coins and tokens. You can have multiple active addresses for all currencies. I can also use my thumbprint as my security.

Coinme.

Best wallet and exchange Iā€™ve used yet!

You can buy crypto via your bank card or deposit cash and buy cryptocurrency in the machines they have at the supermarkets! Love having the option to buy with cash at the machine!

Very convenient and usually goes through rather quickly!

I use Coinbase. Usually transfer ethereum, tether or lite coin and the process usually goes thru fast. I think now when I cash out it takes 15 mins or less to get the money to my wallet.

Damn, wish I would have known that!

Exodusā€¦is my go to Walletā€¦ Bitcoin Cash is the lowest fees at timesā€¦ Appreciate the Mods giving us a chance to grab a free bag :moneybag:!!

Trust wallet along with any of their exchanges for btc. Never had a problem and low fees depending on fee rate at the time

NGrave hardware wallet is the best for cold storage. I used to use Ledger Nano, but it felt less secure after Ledger added the restore account function. This would mean they are storing peopleā€™s seed phrase digitally. Even if it is fragmented to different custodians, I would prefer to be the only holder of my seed phrase, and never have it stored digitally.

Been using coinbase and coinbase wallet! I like how easy and user friendly they are! Used to use a ledger wallet as well. Should invest in another cold storage wallet. Love using Litecoin these days for how cheap and fast it is!

Coinbase by far! Itā€™s organized and fast!

Coinbase for sure, itā€™s easy, itā€™s fast, itā€™s safe and it has everything you need! Bitcoin the coin, Coinbase the wallet. Mr. reliable.

Coinbase, with Litecoin

Hi I used to use the exchange that was provided with a link at the bottom of the page I canā€™t even remember the name of it now but man was it expensive and did it take forever. Since then Iā€™ve been using cash app for bitcoin itā€™s super fast not that pricey and super secure!!!

I use cash app and it works great with Bitcoin. Clean easy deposits and withdraw

Exodus because of the ability to use new btc addresses for each transaction.

I first bought crypto on PayPal, but you couldnā€™t spend it. that may have changed, I donā€™t know. I now use Coinbase to buy crypto. I buy into Bovada with Bitcoin Cash, the fee is next to nothing to send.

PayPal litecoin- quick and efficient. Lowest fees

Litecoin, itā€™s faster and I never had any problems :slight_smile:
I use PayPal or Venmo.

Litecoin is the best. Hardly any fees and very convenient for transactions :blush:

Bitcoin cash for deposit also like bitpay to use as median to cashapp or Coinbase and I like the easy way to get funds out and into wallet of my choice with little to no fees . Just wish bitpay brings back debit card options to US customers

Blockchain. I bypass coinbase all together, and just just straight blockchain to receive and send. I converted to USD and transfer to my bank. The only dis-advantage I do not like is that, you cannot use the same bitcoin address issued from Blockchain more than once, because bovada will only use 1 address per transaction. Cannot use the same address to withdraw your funds with bovada