Crypto Self Lock Contest: Share Your Knowledge And Win! 🎉

Hi all!

We’re thrilled to announce a special contest tailored for our Crypto Self Lock Members ONLY! It’s time to showcase your knowledge and preferences in the realm of crypto wallets and exchanges.

• How To Participate:

Simply, dropt a comment below, letting us know which crypto wallet or exchange you consider your favorite, and most importantly, why it’s your top choice. Whether it’s for security features, user-friendly interface, wide range of supported cryptocurrencies, or outstanding customer support - we want you to share your experience with our community members!

Once all entries are collected, we’ll randomly select four lucky winners who’ll receive $25 cash bonus on their account! :tada:

RULES:

1. This Contest is for Crypto Self Lock Members ONLY who have at least one succesfull crypto deposit in the past month.
  2. One entry per member.
  3. Entries must include both the name of the preferred wallet and exchange, as well as the reason why it’s preferred.
  4. The deadline for submissions is 23 of March, 11AM. Prizes will be added within the 24 hours of the contest ending.

For the players who are not yet the members of the program, feel free to get more info and join if you wish from HERE.

6 Likes

I’ll kick it off with my boring answer. I’ve been on Coinbase since what feels like the dawn of time. I think BTC was only worth $300 or so back then (wish I had known). It’s always been reliable for my recreational use of it. I’ve had the rare transaction issue here or there and while I wouldn’t rate their customer service 10/10 it’s reliable enough to keep me satisfied. And of course just about any crypto you can think of, they’ll likely have it available to trade in case you’re into that kind of gambling.

Thanks for adding another competition mods!

2 Likes

Litecoin for me. Seems to be the most reliable v in my experience

I use PayPal and litecoin but recently I’ve been using cash app and bitcoin because it’s fast and the funds go your account instantly.

I use Crypto.com and Litecoin is my go to coin because it’s fast and hardly has any fees.

I use Trezor as my non-custodial wallet. Very user friendly interface, reliable and best of all free! As for my exchange its Coinbase. Wide array of coins to choose from, relatively low fees and decent customer support. If you buy and send as often as I do then adding Coinbase One is a must! You pay $28 a month for no purchasing or cash out fees. I was paying north of $70 a month just in fees until they started this program so its well worth it! My go to coin these days is Litecoin because it costs next to nothing to send and only takes about 10 minutes on average to hit my Bovada account. If im buying crypto to hold then BTC is where its at!

Btc is my favorite crypto next is litcoin and for exchange Coinbase to receive and cashapp to send more practical good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Coinbase over to Litewallet

I go Coinbase to Exodus. It’s user friendly and customer service has been super responsive for me. Also the app just looks nice. Litecoin obviously my go to because of negligible fees in comparison to BTC

Preferred exchange is Coinbase because its easy to use and every now and then offer earning rewards for taking quizzes about new crypto’s which you get rewarded with said crypto. Prefered wallet is bitcoin.com wallet because it’s quick to download and use (don’t need to make any password or seed phrase if you just want to quickly receive funds to a new wallet, and I’ve had it where I sent bitcoin cash to a bitcoin wallet address and I thought the funds were lost, but a search feature “scan for missing transactions” allowed the bitcoin cash funds to be found in bitcoin cash wallet.

Not sure if i’m ‘self-lock’ but I do prefer LTC for its simplicity and efficiency.

I used deposit bitcoin cash from blockchain as the transfer fee will be zero.

I hate Coinbase, they banned me. But I love blockchain for an intermediary site. You have to use blockchain so you don’t get banned people!!

1 Like

How are you not banned from Coinbase? They didn’t like my cash ins and outs!

1 Like

I use rocket wallet then Litecoin for purchases

I use Coinbase every day. Send directly to Bovada. Usually many times a day. Never cash out to Coinbase directly, that’s how you get in trouble. I use Jaxx Liberty or Exodus wallets. I always deposit with bitcoin cash because it’s basically free. So is litecoin. I really only sell on the marketplace unless I have a lot to cash out, which hasn’t happened in a while. It works well for me.

Bitcoin, because its the easiest to use for me. To send crypto I like Cashapp and to receive I use Coinbase.

Trezor has protected my cryptos from hacks and skimmers for almost 8 years now

Counbase Litecoin for the low fees and easy transaction. Unless I need to fund my account asap Ethereum. But mainly litecoin because of the very low gas fees.