Week 5 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

I sure hope you’re right. That’s where my pick stands at the moment as well, but have just over 24 hours to change my mind, which I’ve already done internally a couple dozen times. Tampa Bay > Miami is the most obvious choice on the schedule, but I hate to waste Tampa Bay on such a weak opponent this early in the season.

2 Likes

Hmm. Interesting week. Can the Texans cause the upset?

Minnesota Vikings

I’d wish you all luck but I’d be lying! :rofl: :money_mouth_face:

Best of luck in your future endeavors!! :raised_hands: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Really is a tricky week, all the “big” favorites are potentially trap games except the Bucs, but there should be better games later to use them especially once their secondary gets healthy. Still very much undecided….

Thanks you very much

I wish everyone luck in this. I’m just not being specific whether I’m wishing you good luck or bad. :nerd_face:

1 Like

There’s always the ever-reliable dart board approach.

As the saying goes, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

2 Likes

Vikings without Dalvin that’s probably why you all like that. Mattison way better.

It’s a photo finish, if you ask me. At least Jags have a legit QB who will be improving. Texans have…

Last minute switch from cowboys to Chargers. Let’s go!

Looks like 12 people didn’t vote

2 Likes

I kinda think the Rams are the better team but this is just ugly.

Crazy how many people have been eliminated just by missing the deadline, especially this late and with a relatively small, winnable pool.

1 Like

See what I mean? Dammit I knew the Rams would win but I just couldn’t take them this week I wanted to save them.

One in the hand two in the bush.

1 Like

So then what’s the problem? Rams will always be a good choice later. You did what every single other survivor did: pick an easier game.

I’d be onto week 6 hahaha

I’m of the firm theory that in survivor there’s 12+ games being played every single week. There’s a winner in there. Planning out the road to the end. I haven’t even tried to do that this is flying dark bro it’s the thrill of each week to me

Good luck then. I see you picked Cardinals over 49ers. I’ll pick the Cardinals sometime for sure, but I’d like to see an easier game than against the 49ers. Might be lopsided, but 49ers aren’t the Texans. I figured there isn’t as lopsided a game HOPEFULLY this week as Patriots-Texans. Not that the Patriots walk on water, but the Texans drown in it.

I went with the cardinals as well. Should be an easy win with trey lance behind center

Patriots we’re one of my picks but I wanna see more from Mac Jones. The Pats d could struggle this one week due to trading Gilmore. Locker room chemistry can be crazy.