Week 8 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

Exactly this. Remember that to win, you need to use 18 teams. If KC is not one of your top 18, I would be surprised and there just is not a better matchup for them going forward so I think a lot of us used the strategy of using them when their odds are best.

1 Like

I was deciding between KC and Cincinnati this week this is probably the easiest remaining game for both teams. Decided to go with the Bengals in hopes KC can get hot to end the year.

Same. Saving chiefs for crunch time in must win scenarios. Maholmes will get it done when it counts.

Yeah there are still spots to take them if they can get their shit together over the next few weeks.

Chiefs have a home game vs the broncos week 14. If Iā€™m still alive Iā€™d take them then

Go go Jets, I am your fans for 10 more minutes

3 Likes

Bummer on my Atl pick. Probably wouldve gone Buffalo had i known Ridley wasnt going to play

If jets win that would be the one of the biggest upset if not the biggest in the pool.

1 Like

Easily the biggest. Definitely wishing I took the chiefs right now lol

3 Likes

Jets just got bailed out so bad wowwwwww . What a horrible call

Tough break what an upset! Good luck everyone moving forward!

3 Likes

GG everyone

2 Likes

That was shockingly bad from the Bengals

1 Like

Well it was a good run, I didnā€™t take into account the bengals were gunna bengal, as is tradition

There goes almost half of the pool.

2 Likes

Shoutout to everyone who took my Eagles. What a showing! Took bengals in another pool but luckily bills here. What a wild game. Good luck to colts folks. Yikes

1 Like

64 eliminated with Bengals
1 Chargers
1 Colts
2 Falcons
5 that didnā€™t make a pickā€¦

73 of 145 Eliminated with only one more team left that was pickedā€¦ KCā€¦

2 Likes

Go Chiefs!!!

How about that Bengals pick it was the obvious best pick of the week and clearly we should be saving teams to get to week 9

Iā€™ll feel less bad if the chiefs lose tomorrow night but thatā€™s why I didnā€™t take the bengals lol thatā€™s why

The bengals ā€¦ a few divisional gamesā€¦ one last week and another this weekā€¦ on the road against a team after a bye week

The chiefs at home after a loss against the giants.

Screw the bengals!

1 Like

Yep, actually only 4 failed to pick and 65 picked Bengals, per an earlier Mod post about someoneā€™s emailed entry. Same results, though. (I still donā€™t understand whatā€™s so hard about clicking a radio button next to the team you want.)

72 survivors if Chiefs win Monday night. Only 42 if they lose. Last one to leave the Survivor Pool please turn out the lights!

Seems like the best strategy from here on out is to pin the schedule to a dartboard, put on a blindfold, and throw a dart.

Next week itā€™s colts patriots or chargers and yes itā€™s absolutely a dart board