ATP Stockholm issue

Anytime I select a live match to see more betting options in Stockholm matches, I get an error. Can someone look into this?

Please let us know the error you encountered so we can try to recreate it if at all feasible. This will aid our research.

It’s doing it for most games for me. Super obnoxiously

Same thing here with a lot of games today, the nhl game right now for instance.

Do you still need help with this?

Im honestly just crious if anyone looked at the issues yesterday and whether or not the same thing will happen today. Its an issue thats popped up quite as bit in the past so im thinking that bovada should have some sort of an idea on how to fix it, what to do, etc.

Its either that or just hope it fixes itself. So many games had that error page pop up yesterday when trying to go to the direct game link with all the additional lines. Make sense what the issue was?

It’s likely just an incorrect link. But please do let us know if you see this again.

Thanks paul. Let me ask this, if its an incorrect link, is there a correct link somewhere for me to find when this comes up?

I ask because i was looking to bet on the Caps game last night in the NHL, the link and everything i tried to get into the game didnt work, is there anything i could have done on my end to actually get to the correct page? Im thinking NO but would love to know a way if possible.

Probably not tbh. But PM a mod if you see anything and we can get it addressed asap

Thats what i thought, sometimes its during times when a much less responsive mod is on though, no offense to them, but theyre not as responsive as you or Mikey. Ill keep it in mind though thank you…have a good day.

1 Like