Big Win Gallery

Went fishing and caught a big one

11 Likes

Have been on a terrible run since this hit. Quit while you’re ahead…if you ever are.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Nice win sir. Not sure what that 2nd picture is of the Big Reel Circus. Am I missing something or is that a $2.50 winner?

1 Like

Yea It was after the free spins back to back started with 800-/+ from bingo had like 30+ free spins at 7.50 then 3.75

3 Likes

Wow. They do exist. Been playing Video Poker on here and have logged a little over 13,592 hands and have NEVER hit a natural Royal. This give me hope. Congrats on the win and the Max coin bet!

1 Like

I have been waiting for this to happen on this damn game for so damn long. Dumped sooooo much money into it. Nice one! Congratulations.

1 Like

first time hitting ×200 in bovada

11 Likes

I won $210,000 jackpot on Mystic Elements from $2 spin, $20,000 + on instant inferno, $10,000 + on Cleo, and $48,000 and $90,000+ win on Golden Buffalo both @ $200 per spin for a 24hr total win of about $355,000. I started the day with $15. I have a family on a fixed income and more kids on the way so these wins are life changing to say the least. I have started the withdrawal process and will update as it moves along. So far $9500 transfered yesterday and 85500 scheduled. Just waiting to schedule the remaining $260,000. And yes I plan to take a break for now so that I can redeem the maximum win!!! I am so stunned that I cannot believe it yet. Cannot wait until it is all transfered to my wallet!!!

35 Likes

Wow congrats man. Insane.

1 Like

Hell of a run there

1 Like

How in the world u got 2 big buffalo wins in 24 hrs is unreal. Never happens. Congrats

2 Likes

It was hot I had a bunch of 5-10k wins there too.

1 Like

Buffalo and 777 rob me everytime

Crazy. Yeah I’ve lost 6 figures and like you don’t make a ton of $ . Maybe someday bovada will give me a break

5 Likes

Yeah my good runs are limited to hundreds of dollars at this point, congrats on doing something right,

Sounds like Bovada cleared 4-5 big wins for that 25 hours and a guy named “big hits??” Got them all

My advice - the next $20,000 u spend here expect it to pay you back $1,000 or a 5 .% RTP. Normally u get slaughtered as Punishment

4 Likes

Mods please Changee my name to HugeHits

6 Likes

Absolutely freaking amazing

yeah… i guess thats how you ‘WIN’ … I guess I should delete my account, create a new Account, & my first post on the Community would be a Jackpot Win…
No point in staggering for 4 years with no Wins with the same ID :wink:

6 Likes

Remember to help the forum people you know nothing about…congrats

3 Likes