Big Win Gallery

Ofc bc it makes perfect sense that when you get one of the rarest combinations possible it should pay a third of any other more likely combination… Smfh…where exactly does it say this in the rules / paylines? It would seem like something this unique and frankly illogical would be listed

It is strange and unheard of for a slot not to pay times your bet and for only this one instance to switch it up and only pay times the line not to mention it being a rare asf occurrence. I would imagine 10times Vegas and 5times Vegas also pay this way “line only” when this happens in those games which I suppose if nth else they are consistent in their absurdity since they are all essentially the same game. :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::confused::confounded::disappointed::yawning_face::alien:

$125 parlay into 2k , not bad :slight_smile:

8 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!!! Well done!

.82$ rewards into $500. Anythings Possible woohoo! Just after withdrawin $1500 and was just using my reward points after😂

8 Likes

Copier haha posted the same thing 5 days ago

1 Like

OMG I’m so happy. I thought Bovada had thrown me into a purgatory for the forgotten :sweat_smile: Didn’t make it on time to take the big screenshot. But it was a 337.20 win on a .60 bet.

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad, atleast it gave you something back, I haven’t had a hit in so long I never thought I’d be taking a break for a while :joy:

1 Like

This is like a rollercoaster hahaha… I’ve been on a bad streak lately also. I don’t know why they’re afraid to pay me out. I just drop it all right back in here anyway. :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

Mama told me they’ll be days like this. :sleepy::rofl::face_exhaling::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Hit for $18,000 in December. Now it’s tough to get free spins. It takes a while to get free spins on lucky crew but it happened. Good luck everyone.

11 Likes

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Havent made a withdrawal simce my jackpot win in december… ahhh they are being tiiijgghhttt!

$20 spin for 40k

27 Likes

OMG I envy you!!! That’s just super nice. Gives me hopes. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Holy crap!!! That is glorious.

Looks like it was a $30 spin but regardless thats huge congrats!

1 Like

A couple of wins this weekend, a couple mortgage payments courtesy of Bovada :slight_smile:

14 Likes

@Jeffdkc Ouch! That’s a pricey mortgage

YOOOOO :slight_smile: Just now

11 Likes